Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR

BACKPACKNJACK Guest

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I am ending the year 05 with 105 finds and I just wanted to thank those who placed the caches so that others may enjoy them. Without these people I would have missed sooo many things in my own back yard that I didn’t know about plus things I had just never gotten around to enjoying. It is the hides that make caching possible and here are my “thank you's” in the order of my finds. These are taken from my hand written (I should
    have been a doctor) log book so please don’t be offended if the spelling or upper/lowercase is wrong (it IS the thought that counts right???)

THANKS TOO: Steve & Mary Brown, Rusty & Kelly, CWL, pdumas, Steve & Mark, Geezer_Veazey, Cachecrazies, Gaddiel & OrangeDanish, Steve-Mary-Lee-Scott Brown, Adam-Taylor & Chas, Deezer, Team Deezer & Geezer, Crew 73, ArkansasBugman, The Rascals, Geoark1, RedTahoe, The_Griswolds, Old River Runner, Deezer & Blueyes, Bebopishere, motexoutlaw, QuadCachers, Sansworld, CadronKids,DainBramage, Geo*Trailblazer#1 - hunter66us, Gilbert Neil, B&B Cacheseekers, Grandkid38, Topkitty98 & Markrocks, slsbrs, Nonipoppy, Nonnipoppy-Golfnutz-ET AL, ML4, TrkDoc, St.Mary’s School 1st Grade, Kevinrutherford, CPNJFamily, Cachemates, Doupla2, Douplas2 and HappyNow, DMVE, Auther & Hightechteacher, Maddlove, Thekramerfamily, EE_WBG, SJClimber, Team rock Hound, Rhone, sparkman3, Tommie & Brandi(MaD Cachers), Ximat, QTeam, KevinG68, SpankytheWizard, MartyFouts, Dan & Janet, Faithwalker & DaMama.

I have enjoyed many top-down-days because of your caches and I thank you most kindly for your efforts. I hope to be thanking the rest of you next year
    ****HAPPY NEW YEAR****

SteveBrown Guest

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Quote Originally Posted by BACKPACKNJACK
    I have enjoyed many top-down-days because of your caches and I thank you most kindly for your efforts. I hope to be thanking the rest of you next year
    ****HAPPY NEW YEAR****
    I have had the privilege of caching central Arkansas for the past couple weeks and I've had a ball. The good times did not come without some frustrations along the way. I had to DNF 25 caches. I never like it when I have to do that. The DNF's also take a lot more time than the finds. I'll not try to name all the cachers that placed the caches but I do thank you all for some great caches. I think the highlight of the past couple weeks was the trail along the Little Red River up at Searcy. Thank you Woodwalker for those caches. They were special. I'll try to not mention those devious hides that I could not find. I was really glad to put the "Fountain of Youth" to rest at UALR. I lost track of how many times I've been there. It was also very special to meet Calicomo and her daughter a few days ago while caching around Sherwood. We ended our two week vacation here with 89 finds. I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and thank you again for some great caches. I now have some new ideas to spring on the Kansas City folks when I get back.

Happy New Year!

I want to wish all the great Arkansas geocachers a Happy New Year and a big THANK YOU for all the caches you've placed. 2005 was my best geocaching year ever, and this game has provided me with so much fun and challenge, and taken me to countless places in the Natural State that I never knew about before. And it has been a pleasure meeting many of you out on the hunt or at geocaching events, and making many, many new friends. I look forward to an even better 2006! Once again, THANKS and CHEERS to you all! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I echo the other posts in saying a big THANK YOU to all those who have taken the time and put the effort into hiding all the caches that I have found this past year. For fear of leaving even one out, I won't try to mention any names, but without them I would have missed all the great locations that I've seen, not learned all the history that I have, and most importantly, not meet some of the friends that I have made. Thank you one and all for helping make for a fantastic year for this ol' woodwalker and I wish all a very happy and prosperous New Year.