Thread: New Geocachers from LR AFB

alanannie Guest

New Geocachers from LR AFB

I happened upon geocaching last night. I explained it to my husband and we headed out on our frist hunt today. What fun we had! We had 2 finds and I want to go out for more. He wants to stay in for the night so I guess I'll be patient!

Looking forward to getting to know other cachers in the area!

=)Annie

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Well welcome aboard Ms Annie.
    Ms Kitty (topkitty9, along with others, have done a nice job of placing caches in your area. There are caches of almost every type and difficulty level, well except for rock climbing and repelling, so it was a good place to start. You do know you could have started with some MUCH EASER caches to find don’t you????? [] Good job though, you have already found two caches, this great site, and you met TopKitty. Not a bad days work...not bad at all. []
    Glad you had fun and I'm here to tell you there is a lot more to come, plus welcome to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. Being a member also makes you eligible to hunt the money mouse. If you catch the mouse you will receive an updated print-up of the caches in the area of the hunt plus you could win cash and/or prizes. Please see the “$100Mouse Game” thread for the details.
    BPNJ

mountainborn Guest
    Welcome to ArkGeocachers ! There is a wealth of knowledge here in our membership, and everyone has been so gracious to help this ol' mountainboy get started.
    You will enjoy the sport, but more than anything else you will enjoy the fellowship.

Me too! (Welcome, I mean!) It was great to meet you out at your very first cache and I am so honored that it was one of mine! I can't wait until you get a gps and start huntin big time! And of course, start hiding some around town!!!! HINT HINT

It's good to have folks from my area, hope this provides you the kind of fun and memories that it has for my family.

topkitty98 & markrocksinheavennow
    JACKSONVILLE & HEAVEN
    >^..^<

Welcome alanannie If you are ever in NWA feel free to call.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!