Thread: .

mountainborn Guest

Phantom_491 Guest
    What are the details? Link to cache page please.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Looks like an adventure alright but have you ever checked out cache pages from Russia.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Russia- GCK3J4, no attempts to find, placed July 2004, rated only a 3 X 2

Russia- GCGNDP, no attempts, placed Aug 2003, rated only 1X1

Russia-GCGEKX, there are some notes but no smileyface logs, Placed Jul 2003, rated 1X4 (states it's a 9 hr walk IF there is no snow)

Russia-GC827C, no attempts, placed Jul 2002, rated 4 X 2
    (4 Star RED transformer box? Good grief how hard could that be to spot in a ghost town? I guess a simple "Griswolds" cache would rate well over a thousand.

Russia- GC91A1,no attempt, placed Sept 2002, yet rated only 2X1

Russia-GC14C3,no attempt YET, placed Jul 2001, rated only 2 1/2 X 3

Also, I hope you enjoy reading the cache description from the oldest cache in Russia, placedFeb 21 2001 (GC353)This is a rarity I think. I've strayed from the rules as a tad bit, as there is no Logbook to sign, nor is there any actual Cache. Yet, look at the name of this site again, and once you find it, I think it will all become clear. ....We all know that this is a game to simply find the site, and this one, of three ( both in Indiana, USA), is my favorite. I hope you enjoy it, and good luck!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Sorry folks, but you give a hyper old man with a fever, waaay too much chicken soup plus an Internet connection and you get stuff like this. Ain’t life fun? BPNJ

mountainborn Guest

mountainborn Guest

Mountainborn and BPNJ you 2 have tooooooooo much time on you hands LOL. These are great caches to look at and watch. Thanks for the amusment. The things people will do to cache.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!