Thread: He Did It!

He Did It!

My good buddy Richard Honebrink, aka Rhone, has made his 1000th find. My congratulations go out to him and also I thank him for honoring one of my caches for that great milestone. Thanks buddy and I look forward to watching your numbers grow even more in the coming year.

cachecrazies Guest
    WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

That's one terrific number, Rhone! And translates into many hours of enjoyment I'm sure! Keep enjoying - keep caching for many happy years ahead!

Thanks for your kind words. I certainly have had many hours of enjoyment during the many caching trips the past year and a half. I can also say that I have never met a cacher that I didn't like. May all of your finds bring you as much pleasure as I have had from mine. Each one is special in its own right, and many have brought me to special places that I never would have seen had it not been for the caches. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to place these so that the rest of us can derive pleasure and satisfaction from the hunt. I am looking forward to many more adventures and countless hours of enjoyment (and exercise)!

Rhone,
    Congratulations to you on joining the 1000 Club! Here's to you finding many, many more! May the next 1000 be as fun and challenging as the first! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Personally, I don’t think congratulations is enough when you reach the 1,000th find mark and I think you deserve a parade. But in lieu of a parade or a gold medal you should at the very least have a reserved spot at the grownup table for all events. Until we DO have such awards for excellence here goes another one,
    Congratulations Rhone, on your 1,000th find

cachemates Guest
    Congratulation to you Rhone on your "Over The Hill Cache" I know you have got up early many mornings to get 1000 caches. You have beat me to several. If I know you it won't be long till I'll be doing this again. I hope you enjoy the next 1000 even more. Way to go.

Ltfightr Guest
    Way to go! I hope that someday I'll make it there with you. Isn't it great when you are just as excited about the 1000th find as the first!

Diana

Team_Pink Guest

He did it too!

Looks like another Geocacher reached that impressive number this weekend!

Congratulations Woodwalker!