Thread: Merry Christmas

nonnipoppy Guest

Merry Christmas

We would like to take this moment to wish each and every one of you a very joyous and Merry Christmas and hope you have a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year...........nonni and poppy

We too would Like to Wish everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Arkansas Stickerdude and Family
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

cachecrazies Guest
    May you all have VERY Happy Holidays!

We're looking forward to a wonderful time with our daughter and her family. Our granddaughter Sami was here a year ago but it's been 3 years since we've seen our daughter, son-in-law and 2nd granddaughter. This will definately be a special time for us!

Also another note - We have PROOF POSITIVE of geocaching's acceptance in the mainstream of life!

Doing a little last minute shopping in Wally World - we picked up an extra little toy for our 4 year old grandson. Couldn't NOT get it after we saw it! It was an "Outdoor Exploration" kit that included a flashlight, walkie talkies, camera, etc - and a GLOBAL POSTIONING FINDER! Yeah, well, ok - it's a plastic case with a compass (none too accurate) - but the point is - "they" are including a GPS as toys! Box says "totally functional" (hmm, yep, sure) - but since it was 10 bucks we HAD to get him his own GPS! Since he has his own caching name and has a couple of finds with us, he'll love it!

Again - may you all have wonderful holidays and may we all enjoy another year of great caching.

Bob and Linda

mountainborn Guest
    Geocaching takes us to so many beautiful, awe inspiring places, where the delicate hand of the almighty creator bestowed this old earth with splendors beyond compare.
    Thanks fellow geocachers, for all of your work to make this such a amazing out of doors experience.
    Merry CHRISTmas to all.
    mountainborn and Butcherknife

Christmas

Hoping all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. As I age, I tend to agree with the Chinese who ask first for good health at the New Year. To all, good health and a bountiful New Year.

I want to extend my wish to geocachers everywhere for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy and prosperous New Year.

cachemates Guest
    Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    I know I don’t do this often, maybe once a year at best, but I DO wish each and every one of you a
    VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and in the new year may the wind be always at your back, the sun shine upon your face and the year be filled with things that make you smile.[]
    BackpacknJack

NatureFish Guest

Merry Christmas!

A very Merry Christmas wish from me to you and yours!

I have loved workig wth ArkGeocachers and coming to know some of you...what a great group!

Have a safe and happy holidays, I will see you on the trails,
    Ed

I missed the chance to wish all you great Arkansas geocachers a Merry Christmas, so I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing you many again, out on the hunt and at the meets. I also look forward to searching for (and hopefully finding) your caches. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen