Thread: PodCacher Story

PodCacher Story

I've been listening to the PodCacher podcasts over the last month or so. On one of the shows, they asked for listener-submitted stories, so I sent one in. Guess what? It made the show!

If you want to hear my story, check out show #27 here. They read my story about 3/4 of the way through the show.

Thanks, cachemates, for the inspiration!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Gaddiel,
    What a great story. Congratulations on having your story chosen. I'm glad that everything worked out so well. BTW, that really is a devious hide. You never know what you will find when hunting one of the Cachemates caches.

cachemates Guest
    Gaddiel that was a good story. OrangeDanish should have video taped that, You might have won funniest home video's. Thanks for sharing that with us, and congratulations on your story being chosen.

I have got to start listening to these.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

mountainborn Guest
    I had listened to a few some time ago, but had somehow gotten away from it.
    Great story Gaddiel !

Bumping this up to the top!

Sorry, I bumped myself plumb off line!

Folks, I was told that our son, Mark, has been remembered and honored once again in the caching world with a story on PodCacher. It is about the markrocks travel bug released by woodwalker9. The bug page describes Mark's form of autism called Aspergers Syndrome. It has been a really good thing to be able to follow his bug as it travels around the United States. I have received several emails and hits on his web site directly due to the bug and now perhaps a little more education about Aspergers.

(Of course, I haven't listened to it yet, we are on dial up!!! WW is burning me a CD and running it down to us soon.)

You are the best bubba on Earth! Mark would be so thrilled!

Thanks ya'll,
    topkitty98 & always, forever ~ markrocksinheavennow
    I love you and miss you, baby

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Great story, Gaddiel. I missed it the first time.

Thanks for the bump, TK.

Geezer.

Here's a link to the show on Podcacher.com: http://media41b.libsyn.com/mndxeMp1aHvG ... 060424.mp3

Also, on Thursday Podcacher released a supplement show that mentioned the marksrocks TB again and had a voice mail from a man who had been in possession of the marksrocks TB. The link to that show is:
    http://media33b.libsyn.com/lndteJp1a3uY ... 060427.mp3