Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet and Greet Event at Mills Park, Bryant, AR

Ltfightr Guest

Meet and Greet Event at Mills Park, Bryant, AR

We heard there hasn't been one of these in a while so we thought we would host one.

This will be in Mills Park on Sunday, December 4 at 2-4 PM. We will bring Hot Dog making stuff and you can bring chips or a dessert (and your own drinks but no alcohol, please). There is a fireplace at pavline so we will be plenty warm.

If you havn't found them before there are 3 caches at the park and we hope to place one there also. If you have any TBs that you would like to get moving bring them along too!

Everyone is welcome.....Please post a note so we know about how many are coming.

rock_hound Guest

I would like to come to this event but I have to work that day. I would drive down on my lunch break but I don't think I could stay more than a minute before I have to drive back. I hope everyone enjoys the event and I will try and get away from work to make it to the next one. Man I wish I could find someone to pay me to geocache!

canoegoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking
    Man I wish I could find someone to pay me to geocache!
    I've been working on that one myself, and tonight I was handed the solution. The "cache" is that instead of finding an ammo can, you identify a case of malaria, or a supply route in response to a natural disaster. At least that's what I would want to do.

http://www.esri.com/news/arcuser/0405/umbrella_30.html

They articles about other applications for their software there for things besides public health.

Sorry this is off-topic from OP, but when you're in love you want to tell the whole world right?

Team_Pink Guest
    Looks like it might be raining. We will be in a Pavillion?

Ltfightr Guest
    Yes and there is a huge fireplace in it too. And needless to say there will be a FIRE in said fireplace! LOL. Just remember to bring your drinks and some snacks to share with everyone. Looking forward to see everyone there!

Diana

nonnipoppy Guest
    Hey Phantom are you going to make it to this one? I have a T/B that wants to visit AF bases so I thought of you.....poppy

Phantom_491 Guest
    As of right now, I am planning on being there. If everything works out I'll see you there!

PS: Nonnipoppy, I'll be up in your area (Hartman) later tonight through the time I leave for the event Sunday Morning. I will be in a wedding (No not mine) up there next weekend, and have to work some of the details. Hopefully I can get a little caching while there.

I hope to be there, good weather or bad! It will be nice to see some "old" faces and meet some new. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner
    I hope to be there, good weather or bad! It will be nice to see some "old" faces and meet some new. -- ORR
    Hey, it's the famous Old River Runner! Good to see you here, and how you'll post often!

I guess the wife and I won't be able to make it to the event. Hope you guys have a great time!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile