Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

nonnipoppy Guest

Happy Thanksgiving

May each of you enjoy a very happy Thanksgiving....poppy

Same to you Poppy and to the whole geocaching community.

May you all be FTF on a heaping plate of Turkey and fixings
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Over the years, Thanksgiving has become my favorite holiday. Offering thanks for our innumerable and undeserved blessings should be a priority for all of us, and not just on Thanksgiving.

We feel especially blessed this year with family, good friends, and the ability to enjoy breathing in some crisp, fresh Arkansas air.

We're thankful that we have found the Hope that so many today seem to have not found yet.

And, yes, I'm even thankful for geocaching. It's brought me much joy and stress relief over the years!

Most of all, I know from whom all those blessings flow, and I'm overflowing with gratitiude for His grace and mercy on me.

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    As holidays go, Thanksgiving is unique. It is solely a religious holiday. We don't give thanks to people; we don't give thanks to institutions; we don't give thanks to government. We can give thanks FOR a lot of things but we give thanks TO only the true and living God. (Don't tell the ACLU - they may sue to have it thrown out as a holiday.)

I'm thankful for a lot of things, but here I'll only mention my friends in the geocaching community. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Geezer.

I too would like to add my wish that everyone will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I also echo Gaddiel and Geezer and know that I am blessed far more than I could ever deserve.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Phantom_491 Guest
    My hope is that everyone has a SAFE & HAPPY Thanksgiving! I know I'll be adding approximately 1500 Miles on my cachemobile over the next 4 days (Ark-Mo-Ark-Tx-Ark-Mo-Ark very rough itenirery). If I have time, & energy, I'll be logging a few caches in between there.

Happy Thanksgiving
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

mountainborn Guest
    THAPPY HANKSGIVING
    ( BURP )