Thread: I wanted to let everyone know

demonicangel Guest

I wanted to let everyone know

I wanted to let everyone know about our plans since I do consider so many of you friends of ours.
    Yes, Jim and I are moving but we aren't leaving until the beginning of this next summer. We don't want to pull the kids out of school in the middle of a school year and on top of that we are still looking for us a house that fits the right area, size and price.
    We are moving to Washington state north of Spokane. My dad lives up there and he's getting on up in age and I've never gotten to spend much time with him as is so we are going to take care of that before it's too late.
    We decided to go ahead and archive our caches because what little time we have to cache right now we want to concentrate on some of the caches around here that we have wanted to hit for some time now instead of maintaining the ones we had out. I know that sounds a little selfish, but with all the things going on right now trying to get everything settled with the move it just doesn't give us much fun time. On top of all that we are putting Tanner in a private school and the sheer volume of paperwork we have to get together is out of this world.
    We've already started making contacts with geocachers up there and plan on introducing some of our area's cache style up there. It's going to be culture shock to them since most of what is up there is a simple walk up to ammo can in the woods. The'll know where the name demonic came from when I get through putting out my new ones up there. LOL
    But since we will still be around we definatelly plan on being at the 3rd time's a charm and we'll be back in town from time to time and if I have it my way it'll be around the time of another meeting (as long as Poppy sees fit to keep having them, I'll keep trying to come down for them). We do still have family and friends in the area and we are keeping our house down here, just renting it out. So we do have to come back and check up on things. And you never know, I might get up there and the first winter decide it's way too cold for me, LOL.

Phantom_491 Guest
    Instead of Archiving your caches, how about putting them up for adoption? I'm sure there's a few cachers in the area that would more than gladly adopt a few of them.

demonicangel Guest
    Na, most of them are long past their prime anyways. It has been a VERY long time since anyone hit them so it's best to just archive that way new ones can be placed in the area.