Thread: Usergroups?!?

Phantom_491 Guest

Usergroups?!?

Is there any plan on using these? I have an idea, List cities as User groups that way people can send stuff to the people in those interested area w/o sending it to everyone (Not that anyone minds). It would help in setting up mini events and such. Just my $.02.

Bebopishere Guest
    By cities would be great, and if not enough people are cachers, you could group small towns together.

Phantom_491 Guest

Another Idea for Usergroups!

How about making the usergroups regions of Ark. Have 5 regions (NW,NE,SW,SE,Central). Like most of the TV stations do for the weather. That way if a region wants to hold a get-together or talk about caching issues affecting that area. Just another suggestion.

Geoark1 Guest
    The district Idea is great it would have enough cachers to be interesting however be small enough that everyone could be encouraged to attend and feel needed as part of the group.

I so agree about the district idea. The stuff that goes on in Little Rock affects me how much????? Not much but I do like the idea of ONE voice, with a lot of little voices.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

chili36 Guest
    "I so agree about the district idea. The stuff that goes on in Little Rock affects me how much?????"

LOL. Those of us down in the Delta are more familiar with Memphis than we are Little Rock.

AMEN Chili36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!