Thread: Our Favorite Caches

Our Favorite Caches

I would like to start a thread where everyone posts a Bookmark list of their favorite caches. I am starting with a list of our Clarksville Top 20. Hopefully we can end up with a list of Top 10 or Top 20 for each city in Arkansas to help out of town cachers. Anyone care to join in

Clarksville Top 20
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Here's our TOP 10 OVERALL LIST.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

How did you get your list to show up as a name instead of html code?
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Griswolds
    How did you get your list to show up as a name instead of html code?
    It's as easy as finding a 55 gal. drum cache when the coordinates are "dead on". Hover your mouse curser over the URL button above the post you are typing and there will be an example with two ways to do it. The first example is they way you do it to have the link show the url which is probably the way you have been doing it. The second example, after where it says "or" is the way to hide the URL and display text for the link.

If you hover over the URL and then swing the cursor in a wide circle to get to the typing area without crossing any other buttons, the example will remain there while you type your message.

If you still have questions, why not start a new thread under website issues and I'll be watching.

Geezer

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Griswolds and Gaddiel. Looks like some great caches and I have only found one and participated in placing one. Looks like I've got some good caching ahead. I'll get started on my list of all time best.

Geezer

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    My top 10 list has 15 entries, but I didn't want to leave any of them off. And it will probably grow.

My favorites are not so much because of the uniqueness of the cache container or it's hiding place, but more because of the area, the hike, the view,... the total experience.

Geezer's List.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer_Veazey
    Uh - ho Geezer I have visited only 5 of your 15.

Hawksbill is also on my favorites list.

We visited Kings River Falls last Saturday and really enjoyed it. Regretfully there was no water.

Nonni was away when I visited Chapel of Love II and I took her back to see it. It is a spectacular place.

Cedar falls is an absolutely unbelievable place for a guy that grew up in flat arid west Texas.

OHT #1 Wht Rock Mtn has an amazing view. We have visited there for both caches that use that area and loved the view.

It looks as if we have a spot of caching to do. Our plan this winter is to visit several hiking/scenery caches.............poppy