Thread: Sock Puppets and such.........

Black Knight Guest

Sock Puppets and such.........

All right I tell you what. People claim to know me and don't have a frick'en CLUE, but I tell you what, I have had enough and this post will be my LAST, for as long as it stands, which I am not cussing, or attacking anyone so here it is. Yes this is a second account on this website. I do this to say what I want and do what I want. Several others gave done the same thing, only to try and give me grief. Well, I hate to break it to you boys and girls, it is water off my back, doesn't bother me in the least, say what you want about me, you know why, cause I rightly don't care.

People think they are better than everyone else. Most Clarksville caches are out of maintence, and some are less than .10 miles from stages of multis or other caches. I don't care. If people want to suck up to people to their face, and stab them in the back behind them, I don't care. I have not been nor shall I be in any clique. I do things my way, and if anyone doesn't like it I don't care.

Course it doesn't rightly matter since I am not coming back to this happy go lucky place again. I have met some really nice people geocaching, and I have met some who think their..............well I guess I can't say that here, but anyway.

Not one moderator did anything about ASD making fun of me because I served my country. That just goes to show me that some people are truely above the law on this website. You people make me sick, I served my country, he makes fun of it, and you do nothing. Why does that not surprise me at all.....Oh wait because he cliques. Fine with me, hey post all the replys you want to this as I said I will not be back, flame me all you want. I rightly don't care.

I say to the moderators, kill all of the sock puppet accounts don't just threaten it do it. I am sure as I said though that ASD is above the law. So make sure you let him talk trash about me all day long.

And just so everyone knows. I live in Texarkana, Arkansas. I work at Cooper Tire and Rubber Company, I have a wife, 2 kids one boy and one girl ages 7 and 9 and really enjoy geocaching, 2 dogs and a cat. I am 40 years old, and drive a bright red dodge truck quad cab.
    Oh and as for my avatar. I collect Batman comic books that is why my name on here is Dark Knight or Black Knight, whichever you want to call me I answer to both.
    So you see some people aren't as smart as they think they are, but neither here nor there believe what you want. I believe what I want about several people on this site.

Hey maybe some dark stormy night when I am out caching I will drop a dime and wake some people up, just for fun.......That way I can PROVE to you that I am really here.

DK

rock_hound Guest
    What the heck is going on around here?????????????

This forum is titled Arkansas Geocaching. What does any of that have to do with geocaching???????????????

This forum and organization need a moderator with some power to stop the nonsense caused by a few, so the MANY can get back to talking about our sport.

There should some way to verify everyone's identity to keep people from signing up with "sock puppet" accounts. If that means that everyone's accounts are deleted and we have to resign up, that's fine with me. I think everyone should be required to use thier GC.com user name.

BTW this thread should be moved to general discussion since it has nothing to do with ARKANSAS GEOCACHING.

I never said anyting about you serving OUR country if you did thats great we need more like you to do that. I WILL be in Texarkana either this weekend or next weekend so NEXT COMMENT?
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Geezer_Veazey Guest

Re: Sock Puppets and such.........

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight
    ....Well, I hate to break it to you boys and girls, it is water off my back, doesn't bother me in the least, say what you want about me, you know why, cause I rightly don't care.... I don't care. If people want to suck up to people to their face, and stab them in the back behind them, I don't care.... I do things my way, and if anyone doesn't like it I don't care.
    DK
    Looks like much ado about nothing.

Geezer

P.S. Guess my advice to myself didn't stick.