Thread: My apology to all

da_masked_chicken Guest

My apology to all

In reading these forums I was shocked by the acts that anonymous sock puppets were committing and the fact that they were allowed to remain and spew their petty and childish jealousies on the site. I decided to become a sock puppet myself in an attempt to make two posters look even more stupid than they accomplished on their own.

Since that time I have come to realize that that was an course of action that was not in the best interest of the entire group. It did provide some levity to the situation but that is not to the benefit of this forum.

Mothers have taught that if you can't say something good say nothing at all. Several here could benefit from this advice.

There will be no further posts from this sock puppet account and I challenge the rest of the sock puppets to do the same. If that does not happen soon I urge the moderators to delete EVERY post and the account of any person using a sock puppet account and do it quickly before this goes any further.

To all other sock puppet accounts. It is time to do the right thing and leave this forum. You are invited to join me in forumcide.

Da_masked_chicken

LadyEngineer Guest
    Thank you for this post. It gives me the oppurtunity to give this warning: If another sock puppet post a message (other then agreeing to do what this sock puppet has asked of them) I will start deleting all (new and old) post of sock puppets. This has gone on long enough.

I just had to edit two post for directly attacking another member by name. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BY ANY MEMBER IN THE OPEN FORUM, SOCK PUPPET OR NOT.

rock_hound Guest
    Everyone should have to sign up using thier GC.com user name. You could verify this with the email used at GC.com.

Otherwise how could know who was a sock puppet and who was not.

Something drastic MUST done. This is really getting out of hand and I am sure it is driving people away. Which we really don't want.

Thanks for your work on this LadyEngineer.

AMEN LE
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!