Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Changes to the Geocache Listing Requirements / Guidelines

  1. #11

    Troll

    Killing a troll is never easy, but rather than threats I think the answer is silence.

    If ALL members restrain themselves and simply never, in any way, respond to the troll he'll usually wither up and die.

    Trolls feed on attention and feedback, and even a negative response, or even especially a negative response, is fuel for more acting out.

    Not being part of the site's admin I can't suggest what else to do - but on my site the mods delete all troll posts and sock puppets immediately without comment - it kinda takes the wind out of their sails!

    Ignore the jerks and enjoy the rest!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Fort Smith, AR
    Posts
    846
    AMEN
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!


  3. #13
    [quote=arkansas_stickerdude][quote="Black Knight":2m4a8xvc]
    Quote Originally Posted by "arkansas_stickerdude":2m4a8xvc
    NF is the Virturals are going away are our numbers going to be the same or will they change and be -those we have found?
    LMAO [/quote:2m4a8xvc]

    OK you sorry sack of that was a question that I was courious about if you don't have anything good to say then shut the up. If you have a problem with me feel free to call me anytime and I will be glad to work it out with you one way or another. MY NUMBER IS 479-461-9295 I don't care if your here at Charleston,AR or arround Spur,Texas!

    Gladial if this gets edited I'M DONE. I'm SICK of this SOCK PUPPET account and everyone knows who it is. This is getting STUPID.

    THIS POST WAS EDITED BY ME AND THATS ENOUGH!!!!!![/quote:2m4a8xvc]
    Ok, Jack......oops I mean.....I have REPEATEDLY told you that I live in the Southwest part of the State around Texarkana, I get really damn tired of having to defend myself against the likes of you every damn time you turn around. You can call me what you want, you can say whatever, but by damn I am not in Charleston, Arkansas, or around Spur, Texas or whatever you give a damn to think........Oh but wait you are GOD you know every damn thing so I must be in one of those two places. If I ever get up to Ft Smith I will make sure and give you a ring, Hey I might even call you about 2 in the morning so you can miss an hour or two of sleep before you have to go to work at your super job that you can cache all the damn time. I have told several people on here REPEATEDLY I LIVE IN TEXARKANA, I WORK IN TEXARKANA, since this is America and you can feel free to believe what you want, then believe what you want.


    DK

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Morrilton
    Posts
    327

    Re: Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureFish
    Killing a troll is never easy, but rather than threats I think the answer is silence.

    If ALL members restrain themselves and simply never, in any way, respond to the troll he'll usually wither up and die.

    Trolls feed on attention and feedback, and even a negative response, or even especially a negative response, is fuel for more acting out.
    As a reminder to myself I have changed my Avatar and signature.


    Take time to smell the roses and love the grandkids.

  5. #15

    Re: Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureFish
    Not being part of the site's admin I can't suggest what else to do - but on my site the mods delete all troll posts and sock puppets immediately without comment - it kinda takes the wind out of their sails!

    But this America. What about BK/DK, TwoOldCrows, and my right to attack any and everyone? It is our right to decide how ALL others should cache and attack if we do not agree. So far attacks have been directed toward ARStickerDude, THE BIG THREE, NatureFish, Clarksville, Russellville, Griswolds, Mountainborn, many unnamed caches and cachers; we want to be able to attack the rest without you ever knowing who we are. WE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.
    Forumcide for sock puppets an idea whose time has come.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Conway, AR
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer_Veazey
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureFish
    Killing a troll is never easy, but rather than threats I think the answer is silence.

    If ALL members restrain themselves and simply never, in any way, respond to the troll he'll usually wither up and die.

    Trolls feed on attention and feedback, and even a negative response, or even especially a negative response, is fuel for more acting out.
    As a reminder to myself I have changed my Avatar and signature.
    Hey, Geezer, I like the new look. It's like Geezer II (He's back and he's badder than ever!)

    Well, now to get this thread back on track...

    Thanks NF, for posting the new listing guidelines. I hadn't heard about many of these. I particularly like the one about the date defaulting to the date you used on your last log. I know it's a small change, but I've put the wrong date on some of my logs because I didn't remember to change it.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Clarksville, AR
    Posts
    563

    Re: Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer_Veazey
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureFish
    Killing a troll is never easy, but rather than threats I think the answer is silence.

    If ALL members restrain themselves and simply never, in any way, respond to the troll he'll usually wither up and die.

    Trolls feed on attention and feedback, and even a negative response, or even especially a negative response, is fuel for more acting out.
    As a reminder to myself I have changed my Avatar and signature.

    Geezer you are cracking me up. Great post! BTW we just seem to have missed you guys up in the Ozarks by a day. Someday perhaps......poppy
    May those who love us, love us. And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if he doesn't turn their hearts may he turn their ankle so we may know them by their limp.... An Old Gaelic Blessing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •