Thread: Interview by the Morning News

thenaturenurd Guest

Interview by the Morning News

I was just in a phone interview this morning with Heidi Stambuck of the Springdale Morning News for a story she is doing on Arkansas Geocaching.

I promoted this website along with Geocaching.com and Terracaching. The article should be out in early November she said.

Just wanted to let my ArkGeo family know. I havent met many of you, but I think of you as family and I appreciate your support.

Craig

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    "....but I think of you as family and I appreciate your support.
    Craig"

Maybe that’s because we is family. I think on my daddy’s side we have some Nurds (naturenurd) and some Crazies (cachcrazies), Nutz (golfnutz), and Mates (cachemates), a bunch of Angels, and I think a few that claim to be Wizards.
    I know we don’t get to see ya much, with ya living up there in the hills and most of us being here in the flatlands but that don’t mean we ain’t right proud of ya and what ya do, specially for them kids that come to tha park. Keep up the good work and maybe we’ll get to see ya at Poppy’s “BIG-WHOMP-DE-DO” first a next year and mean time we’ll keep an eye out for that news article.
    BackpacknJack (from the sane side of the family )
    PS. You tell that nice ms Heidi thanks, and also I was wondering if ya found that box a goodies we left for ya in tha woods?

thenaturenurd Guest

Goodies?

Goodies? What goodies...???