Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Third Time is the Charm

cachemates Guest
    We missed the first one, made the second one, and we plan on making the Third Time is The Charm. We always enjoy your throw-down-whomp-de-do's.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight
    One thing about it. I keep my caches maintained. I may not log everytime I go to check on them, but they are better maintained than most that have been out for awhile. I guess that is the best thing about not putting caches too far away from home.
    You forgot to list your caches. We always enjoy high quality caches and can't wait to hunt yours.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Black Knight Guest
    [quote=The_Griswolds]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Black Knight":3dqotisp
    One thing about it. I keep my caches maintained. I may not log everytime I go to check on them, but they are better maintained than most that have been out for awhile. I guess that is the best thing about not putting caches too far away from home.
    You forgot to list your caches. We always enjoy high quality caches and can't wait to hunt yours.[/quote:3dqotisp]
    No see first of all the comments I made had nothing to do with MY caches. They had to do with the 50 caches that go live in Clarksville in one day and then maintenance just goes away. So see, you can ask about my caches all day long, I am not going to answer as my caches since that is not the issue on this thread.

So you know, do what you want, and have fun. I am only commenting on the conditions of several caches in the Clarksville area, with another 75 to come that will be good and saturated. Say speaking of saturation, whatever happened to the .10 rule?

DK

Valorian Guest
    Dont know if I could go or not, may email some evil ideas for caches, Could possibly arrive with the Approver just iffy for me with kids in school, trying to figure out how to get away to go to GW4 in May

NatureFish Guest

Date?

Guess I missed something - what's the date for this?

Naturefish first post last few words "tentatively for April 22, 2006" hahahahaha!!!!!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

I'll be there unless some unforseen incident like getting run down by a beer truck comes to pass.

nonnipoppy Guest
    The cache page is up and ready. Check it out for yourself.

The Third Time Is The Charm

OKC_Nightcrawler Guest
    Hi all! New here and not from the area as my name indicates! I'm mainly logged in here due to the upcomming event and our interest in caching your state in general. Either way, I'm looking forward to attending the upcomming event and making new friends!

I also currently keep the phone list of cachers in our area, kind of a lifeline for when your out caching! I know I've already got a couple of folks from Arkansas on it. If anyone is interested in being added, let me know. My main reason for mentioning it though is for Golfnutz. I'd love to add your info as a contact for accomodations when in the area. Contact me off the list at OKC_Nightcrawler@sbcglobal.net if you'd be willing to let me add you!

Thanks!
    Ron

LSUFan Guest
    I had planned to come to the event, but it looks like I will be in Clarksville a week early now. I will leave some LA goodies there for the event though.