Thread: .

mountainborn Guest

nonnipoppy Guest
    It sounds to me as if someone is no longer content with what is and wants to be RUNNIN' WITH THE REALLY BIG DOGS. ...poppy

Valorian Guest
    I use one of the smallest sized address / return address labels. we usually use them when we run as a team also and cuts useing sometimes up to 15 signatures down to a couple lines. I have a little notebook I write down any notes I need to remember about a cache and it has a pocket I keep labels in

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nonnipoppy
    wants to be RUNNIN' WITH THE REALLY BIG DOGS. ...poppy
    Well "MTnB" we all have our dreams right?

Of course some of us can go waaaay out there trying to keep up with the Clampetts and have even carved stamps that match our avatars (cowboy hat not treasure chest)
    Your right, I got waaay to much time.

I print mine using Avery White Mailing Labels, item 18167. We have a PrintMaster program we use for greeting cards, business cards, etc, that will also make labels. It allows me to add the GeoCaching logo.

You can also use Microsoft Word. Open a new document, then click Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels. Click Options and use the drop down boxes to select Avery Standard and then Product Number 18167. (Adjust the Product name and number if you use a different brand.) Type your name in the Address box and it *should* print out 80 labels on one sheet.

Disclaimer - It usually takes us a few trial and error sheets to get it right.

Let us know how it comes out or if you need any more help.

Rich
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Griswolds
    Disclaimer - It usually takes us a few trial and error sheets to get it right.

Rich
    Print on a sheet of plain paper first and be sure the print lines up with the labels. It's better to waste a sheet of paper than a sheet of labels.