Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searcy Around the Town Caches

nonnipoppy Guest
    We would love to meet you but unfortunately we will no be here the first weekend in Aug. We will be vacationing/caching Colorado and Oklahoma the first two weeks of Aug. But we will be glad to meet cachers any time we are here.

Alright, nonnipoppy, I got booted off last night with computer problems. We will be making it up there either this week or in 2 weeks with my sister. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks and now on to thinking about the cryptos.

topkitty98
    >^..^<

nonnipoppy Guest
    Well personally we are waiting for cooler weather so we can be Searching Searcy and Marauding Mountain Home

poppy

cachecrazies Guest
    When you are "marauding" Mtn. Home - give us a call! We'll meet up somewhere along the way! Won't be here Aug. 19 and a few days thereafter. Going to West Memphis for a seminar and hope to hit a few more of Bugman's and Bitbrain's caches!

nonnipoppy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nonnipoppy
    Well personally we are waiting for cooler weather so we can be Searching Searcy and Marauding Mountain Home

poppy

The operative term being cooler weather much cooler. Those Memphis/West Memphis caches are a hoot....poppy

. . . And now for a word from his sponsor . . . "That's right, folks, Woodwalker9 has done it again! 3 more caches in the Searcy area, for a total of 9? DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, miss out on this uplifting experience! They are all within just a few miles of each other, highlight interesting stuff in the Searcy area, and employ some nasty, evil, - I mean CLEVER - tricks to mask their appearance! Now, back to our regular programming, already in progress!"

THANK YOU WOODWALKER YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT ! ! !

topkitty98 & markrocks
    >^..^<

topkitty98 & markrocks, thanks for the nice comments. I'm really glad that you enjoyed the Searcy caches. As I have said before, all the techniques were copied from caches that I have hunted myself. Not much original here. Besides, after hunting your Namesake cache, you are way out of my league. Talk about sneaky, er cleaver! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next.

Geoark1 Guest
    We finally finished the series today, 2 of them took 3 times, Thank you Woodwalker for your clever, unique and thoughtful caches in my home County too. High 5 to you! Will be looking for more, right away!

Geoark1, I am so glad that you enjoyed the Searcy caches. I really appreciated you hunting them and thank you for all your nice comments.

Woodwalker9