Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searcy Around the Town Caches

Searcy Around the Town Caches

I did the Searcy Around the Town caches by Woodwalker this weekend. It was a blast. We will come back later and do the multi part, but wanted to say what wonerful hides. Woodwalker has a great mind and eye for hiding caches. I really enjoyed the challenge of finding each cache. I have been motivated now to hide a few more.
    Cacher

Me, too! Aren't they excellent?! I was so impressed with them and what he did with the mystery cache for my child. He is a good guy. I hope more folks will go there and hunt for them. He is working on a new series of regular sized caches to be placed in the next couple of weeks also. Everybody needs to plan a trip up there soon! His mystery cache has loads of good stuff in it. I'm with you, Bebopishere, I am ready to start doing some placing in the Jacksonville area. I have gotten many evil ideas from him and I want to go to Clarksville and West Memphis soon to learn even more. We all know that nonnipoppy are evil and woodwalker9 says that ArkansasBugman is also.

topkitty98 >^..^<

Bebopishere, thank you for the nice comments about my Around Town caches. I am so glad that you enjoyed them. You never know when you place a cache if people will enjoy them or not and it is so rewarding to know that they do. I have to be honest though. All of the hiding techniques for these cache were "borrowed" from caches that I have found myself. I have been inspired by people like ArkansasBugman, Geezer_Veazey, Deezer, cachecrazies, and others who are the real guru's of hiding caches. Thank you again for coming to Searcy and hunting my caches.

We've said it before and will say it again - this area is DEFINATELY on our list for cache sites to hit. We just have to be patient as it will take a weekend trip for us! But looking forward to it - and it won't be too long before the temptation is overwhelming!

And thank you for the nice words - we're glad to be included in that group of people! As with most everything - we've learned from other hiders and just incorporated them into our area! Keep trying to introduce different methods of hiding to shake up the local cachers!
    "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    Me, too! Aren't they excellent?! I have gotten many evil ideas from him and I want to go to Clarksville and West Memphis soon to learn even more. We all know that nonnipoppy are evil and woodwalker9 says that ArkansasBugman is also.

topkitty98 >^..^<

I resemble that remark. In fact some of our caches are our interpretation of Bugman's work. The same could be said of Golfnutz......poppy
    May those who love us, love us. And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if he doesn't turn their hearts may he turn their ankle so we may know them by their limp.... An Old Gaelic Blessing

Oops, my bad! I truly intended to include golfnutz when I said that. After all, everything I have downloaded for our Clarksville trip includes you both. I think I have ALL of Clarksville's caches on our list. Especially those mentioned by the forum posters recently. Do you have favorites yourself?

topkitty98 >^..^<

Well I am rather fond of The Judge, Holy Smokes and all five of the Crypto Quest caches. But (lowering voice to a secret telling level) there will be some more pretty soon. Who knows they may become the favs......poppy
    May those who love us, love us. And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if he doesn't turn their hearts may he turn their ankle so we may know them by their limp.... An Old Gaelic Blessing

Hmm - how much vacation time do I have left???? It's gonna take a week or more the next time we hit Clarksville!
    "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Actually a cacher named Rhone found almost all of the today. Both ours and Golfnutz caches. There were a few exceptions. But he really logged some caches today. So come on down. We are probably going to place some new ones in the coming weeks....poppy

Hey Poppi,
    My family did Searcy this weekend, and plan on hitting Clarksville in a few weeks, maybe 1st weekend in Aug. My kids are excited. The most we have done in 1 day was 17 in Memphis, I'd like to double that!! See you guys soon, maybe we can all get together for breakfast then.
    Cacher