Page 9 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainB
    From here on, I want to take my time. I want to take in every single item I can see, hear, smell and feel. Some of the beautiful place we see, just don't need to be rushed, because I may never get a chance to pass by them again. Queen
    I could not have said it better. You are truly one after my own heart.

Geezer

Team_Pink Guest
    I want to take in every single item I can see, hear, smell and feel too. I just do it really fast!

CaptainB Guest
    Just wanted to recognize and congratulate Lady Redbug for her 100th find. And she did it at The Brides Vale Falls in Heber Springs. We found this cache just the day before. This is a wonderful spot to count as your 100th find. Not a place you could forget easily. Congratulations!

Out of the caches that I have found, some I can remember, some I can not, but I will always remember my 100th find. I don't really know why this seems to be such a milestone, but for some reason, it is. Congratulations LadyRedbug on your 100th and best of luck on your next 100.

Thanks! I worked really hard for it and I cannot tell you how relieved I was to find that cache! I gave up on it twice but something just wouldn't let me leave. Since then, I have been basking in a tremendous sense of accomplishment that I don't think anyone but a fellow cacher could understand!

jsgreer1 Guest
    congratulations to cache scouts on there 200th find way to go guys. hope to be there soon.

Way to go Cache Scouts. Doesn't seem like it took you very long to get to 200. Best of luck on your next 100.

Congratulations to my good friend sjclimber on his 500th find.

Keep on a cachin'

A big congratulations to Geo-j and Tobkitty on their milestone finds. Geo-j found #200 and Topkitty made her 500th find. I know that this one is very special for a couple of reasons. Way to go guys.
    Also, my congratulations to sjclimber on his 500th find. Great job.

cachecrazies Guest
    We're running really far behind but we still want to congratulate everyone on their milestones!

sjclimber, cachescouts, Lady Redbug, jsgreer, Captain B & the Queen and tech guy - it seems like all you guys just started caching, oh, maybe a week or two ago! Your accomplishments are incredible!

Special congrats to geo-j & topkitty! Keep on keeping on!

Apologies to those we've missed - gotta cut us old people some slack! By the time I find my gps (no easy job!) and it leads me to the computer - I forgot why I'm here!