Page 89 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Way to go Ron and Maribeth!!! 9000 is so many I can't even fathom that! It is kinda freaky how you remember them ALL too!!!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Congratulations to all those reaching milestones in the last few weeks, Nukeworker and RBG, RKLMBL, MathSeeker, GingerRose, Edieo and Captain Atom. Doing the math, we estimate these folks have combined for over 25,000 finds. That is certainly remarkable, but not as remarkable as their friendliness, helpfulness, and their contributions to our great hobby.

It has been a fun ride through many states that has brought us to the 3000th cache milestone! And just a few U-turns to get back to those missed caches. Thank you everyone, for your congrats, words of encouragement, friendship, and cache hides that helped us get to this point.

Congratulations RKLMBL for a truly awesome 9000th smilie. You are truly the Royal Couple of Arkansas Geocaching. We had better start planning their 10,000th cache-find party, NOW. It won't be long!!!!!

Mathseeker, you are truly burning the pavement as you have claimed your 3000th cache and beyond. Congrats, we hope to follow you into the 5000 Club.

Reaching 2000 is a great accomplishment, Apache Scout and Sioux-ZQ. Congratulations.

May everyone be blessed with a whole bunch of safely attained smilies this coming year.

K!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to rklmbl on reaching the 9K milestone! WOW! Way to go!

K!!!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

WOW! ! ! The likestocanoe gang can't even imagine 9000 caches let alone think it will ever be within our reach.......... WAY TO GO, rklmbl! ! !

[/i][/b]
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

A little geobirdy has told us that MathSeeker found 3032 caches in 2009...now that's 252+ caches per month and just pretty darned amazing!!!!! Congratulations. We were proud to be with her for her 1000th cache last spring and have watched as she has racked up those finds.

WOW! ! ! Mathseeker YOU are the champ! ! !

We also heard that gingerose got at least 2009 caches in 2009.

WAY TO GO FOXES!
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

edieo Guest
    You Girls Rocks !!Foxes Rule

bluesybreeze Guest
    It seems like 2009 was the Year of the Foxes!

Congrats to Mathseeker for finding 3032 caches in 2009!
    Congrats to Gingerose for finding 2009 caches in 2009!
    Congrats to Edieo for finding 2187 caches in 2009!

I definitely predict some 5000 club events in the near future Hey, rklmbl, I'll help.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Congrats to RKLMBL for achieving that 9000 cache milestone. Of course I'm a little late posting this so they are now well on their way to 10K. You guys are definitely the King and Queen!

I believe we need to form a 10,000 club committe