Page 77 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Way to go LIKESTOCANOE
    2500 is a lot of caches
    One cache at a time!

Thank you..... We are looking forward to cooler weather so we can get back out into the field and start working towards that 3000 mark. {)

Speaking of 3000 - Where is that 3000th cache going to be, Quartzcachers?
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

The log has already been signed L2C! I chose to do the last remaining original flannelman cache, that I had not found. It was "Piney Trail Cache", and I grabbed it on Sunday afternoon. It was close to home, and since Will's "Ouachita Pinnacle" was my first, I thought it fitting. Just gotta get 'em all logged now.
    I was trying to make it to 3000 by July 20th, because that was when I got my 1000th, one year ago. So I guess one year and six days isn't too bad. Now to see if I can get to 4000, by the end of the year. That may be asking too much though, since there is the small matter of deer season in there.
    Anyway, thanks for asking!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Way to go QC! We knew you were getting close to that 3000th smilie. May we be the first to congratulate you. You've been really burning the trails the last few months. We know that if you set your mind to getting #4000 by the end of the year, you will. Don't know how you do it with deer season and work, not to mention the very warm temperatures. Happy Caching, Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

Congratulations Bruce
    3000+ caches
    How am I ever going to catch you at that rate
    Let's go caching.
    One cache at a time!

gingerose Guest
    Congratulations Quartzcacher!!!!

:P :P

Mathseeker, I think that if we want to ever get close to L2C or QZ we need to make a road trip down to Texas.

Dentful1 Guest
    It will be worth it Gingerose. BUT!!!!! Bruce and I are planning 2 more power runs in that area before deer season. One trail is on an old railroad bed 30 miles long that we plan on mountain biking and getting 200 caches on that trail. There is another power trail area that we will have to get later next early summer. I don't think you are going to catch Bruce. You already caught and passed me...be happy with that.

flannelman Guest
    Well Bruce congrats on your 3000th find. I'm humbled that you would pick two of my caches for milestones, your first cache and number 3k also! I really enjoyed reading your logs on my other caches as you made your way to 3000 and I look forward to more logs in the future. But when are you gonna call me bout that all expenses paid caching trip you promised me??

edieo Guest
    Congratulations Quartzcacher!!!! Way to go my friend

But when are you gonna call me bout that all expenses paid caching trip you promised me??
    Man, I'm always ready! I was waiting for you to tell me when! How about Saturday? Or we could go next Staurday down to Nashville, and to the Eat-N-Greet, or we could plan up a trip to an area with a PILE of caches (I know of a few )!
    I will holler at ya today.
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!