Page 76 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

The Arkansas County Challenge, The DeLorme Challenge, and State ParkCache Challenge in one day, WOW! CONGRATS Mathseeker.

edieo Guest
    CONGRATS Mathseeker. way to go , foxes rule

bluesybreeze Guest
    Woo-hoo! You go girl! Gee, I wish I could have been there! Oh yeah, and Foxes definitely Rule!

Thanks everyone! I am already looking forward to the next 1000. Unfortunately, I will have to slow down on it, due to work interferring. It has been a fun, fast summer. My goal for the summer was to complete the three challenges: Arkansas State Parks, Arkansas Counties, and Delorme. I managed to complete all three including the finals, so it has been a great productive summer.

Hope to see you all on the caching trail or to go caching with you in the near future.
    One cache at a time!

GeoJeepers Guest
    Way to go Mathseeker! You have really taken geocaching by storm! Some day before I get put out to pasture I'm gonna try to do about half of what you've done!

Congratulations Judy on all those great accomplishments. Everything else should be a breeze from now on.

CONGRATULATIONS to the Likestocanoe Gang on 2500 finds!

Likestocanoe hit 2500! Even though I already gave them a big ol' WOOHOO on the phone, I want to say WAY TO GO GUYS! 2500 is a lot of caches in a short time. Didn't y'all just start this last year! I will never be able to keep up with that! Thanks for all the great caches you have placed, and all the great fun we have had, and will have!
    I guess I should have posted this sooner, but sometimes I am a little slow to think of stuff, so thanks to BSA, for noticing.
    Cache on L2C!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

I don't think I will ever get there either QC. I think my closest unfound cache is now 34 miles and that is only a few around Lake D'Arbonne so I've kinda slowed myself. I'm trying to get some L.A. cachers back into hiding them. They have been busy finding all mine I guess and only a handful have gone out in the last several months (other than those in Camden) some 40 miles from the house. Congrats to you likestocanoe on your milestone. As much as you and QC type on your logs you both with have arthritis soon if you don't slow down. (I do understand QC may only have it in his pointer finger, but still I'm sure it will slow his ability to type down ).

gingerose Guest
    WAY to GOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    2,500 and counting!!!

:P :P