Page 72 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

edieo Guest
    Congratulations Old River Runner on GETTING 3000

bluesybreeze Guest
    Congrats to Ashallond on getting in the triple digits. I remember my 100th find vividly! That's a very important milestone. Congrats and I hope to see you soon.

OH MY……………….
    CONGRATS TO rklmbl! ! ! ! ! !

We can’t even imagine reaching that
    awesome mile marker! ! ! !
    You guys are the GREATEST! ! ! ! ! !
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Our congrats go to
    Old River Runner for
    a GREAT mile marker! ! !
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

scoutfrog Guest
    A big thumbs up to everyone for reaching their milestones, and remember Ashallond, you have to get that 100 before you can get the 3,000. I've been at it for just short of 2 years and just not got to 900.

Cache on everyone.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Oh My Goodness...8000!!??!... Is truly amazing!! Congrats rklmbl! Is there a 10 Thousand Club?

edieo Guest
    Congrats rklmbl on reaching 8000 I can't even dream of that...

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations to Old River Runner on his 3000th cache find. Old River Runner was one of the first Geocachers we met when we first started Geocaching. He is an Arkansas Pioneer Geocacher.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and recognition of my 3000th find. I got real close to it a while back and then it seemed to take forever to close the deal. But back in early April, I had set my sights on Eagle Nest / Island Adventure as THE cache for this milestone. It was definitely an enjoyable find and well worthy of the milestone honor. -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I have been away from our site for a while, as family and business have kept me hopping. I do want to say congratulations to ORR for grabbing his 3000th cache, and the machine of rklmbl, for rocketing through the 8000 mark! Wow, my hat is off to you guys, and I can only look longingly ahead to either of those lofty milestones. Thanks to both ORR and rklmbl, for being leaders in our game in Arkansas!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!