Page 69 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

edieo Guest
    Congratulations Gingerose for reaching your 1000th find ...

Thank you everyone for your congratulations. We found our 2000th cache over the weekend when a last minute opportunity presented itself and we made a trip to NE Texas and NW Louisiana. Had a great trip seeing beautiful country, some wildlife, and plenty of blooming wisteria vines and dogwood trees. Added 2 new states to our US map. Surpassed our previous one day high of 74 finds with an awesome 120 caches. Our total for the weekend was 270 smilies which is making us Smile . Didn't personnally meet any of the wonderful, dedicated cachers in that area, but have corresponded with them through email. They have some great cache loops and trails that are well maintained and creative. They made our first caching trip to TX an unforgetable, great trip. We hope to get back there again real soon. You will need a 4 wheel drive vehicle for this trip!

Thanks for the posting QC. We will be writing logs for several days, but it's a great way to relive the experience! Hope to see you at the next event, Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl

bluesybreeze Guest
    Wow! Congrats to Gingerose for breaking into the 4 digits. Whoa, these milestones are happening faster than I can type (umm...that's not really saying too much, but you know what I mean). You are going through those numbers really fast. Congrats, and keep it up!

CHACHIIIINNNGGG!!!! Likestocanoe has done it! They have shattered the 2000 find ceiling! Way to go guys! I am so proud to call you friends, and to have been there for several hundred of those! I can't wait to be there for several hundred more in the very near future as well!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

And while I'm at it, I would also like to send a WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!! across town to Gingerose for the conquering of the 1000 find mark! You have done this very quckly and I am very happy to have you in my area finding and placing caches! I am proud of you and I hope to get to share some of your next thousand finds with you!

Good Goobledy Goo!!! I just remembered reading a log on one of my caches (GCCC-Peak), from New Year's Eve last year, that I swore said something that didn't seem possible. Upon further inspection, I just realized the truth. Likestocanoe has found 1000 of their 2000 caches since January 1st!!! WOW! Double way to go guys!

edieo Guest
    Congratulation Likestocanoe on your 2000 finds !!!

gingerose Guest
    YEAH!!!!!!

Way to go to LIKESTOCANOE!!!!

You guys are great and I hope the next 1,000 will be as fun as the last.

bluesybreeze Guest
    Congrats! To likestocanoe on their 2000! Wow! You guys are smoking! Another one on the way to the 5000 club

I noticed the other day that has been to over 50 geocaching events!

Anyone who knows him knows that he is a great ambassador for Arkansas and geocaching.

Way to go