Page 60 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

legoguys Guest
    :P

Congratulations to BSA and SearcyKid who hit milestones over the weekend and included our event in their progress.

LEGOGUYS

CONGRATULATIONS

CPDENTON

On Your 500th FIND!!!!

Great Job Guys!

ShadowCachers Guest
    Congrats everybody on your latest milestones. I found one cache yesterday and I feel thats a hudge milestone for me after back surgery. Felt good to find one! I sure miss caching, but soon i will be back out on the trail.

Shadowcashers, Glad you made it out for a cache yesterday! We will be praying for that back to heal up quick. Remember, to find the next 600 or so caches, you have to find the next one first.

Congrats to all the other people on their milestones as well!

bluesybreeze Guest
    Congrats to everyone that has hit a milestone recently. The event at Conway County was a great opportunity to bag several great caches. I can't even fathom some of the numbers that are achieved in a single or two-day period. It is totally amazing. Again, congrats to SearcyKid, CPDenton, Paris1Time, Majii, HowlingMoon, MathSeeker, BSA534, and Nukerworker for achieving milestone numbers and to ShadowCacher for getting back out there after back surgery. The best to all of you.

scoutfrog Guest
    Well, I did get my 100th approved and here is a link for everyone.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_de ... f81f32256d

Here is a Big Congradulations to Butterflydiver on 1100 finds.
    Sorry that I missed the 1K.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

bluesybreeze Guest
    Well, I hit 300 the day after Thanksgiving. My sister and niece were out shopping and they couldn't understand why I wouldn't go with them. I just told them "I'd rather be geocaching". I know I wasn't the only one, I saw a few other cachers I knew on those logs. What a great day!

Way to go bluesybreeze!!! Do you have an ETA for your next hundred? Shouldn't take too long living in that area! I hope the next hundred is even more fun than the last!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Let me just be the first to say WOW!!! Congratulations to rklmbl on find number 7000!!!
    I know this, because it was one of mine that they tagged for the magic number !!
    WAY TO GO GUYS!!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!