Page 6 of 182 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

cachecrazies Guest
    Add our congratulations to tech_guy and the missus on their 100th find!

That's such a satisfying number to hit! Our 100th was "Off the Beaten Path" - not far from you! And we still remember it - as you will this one! We're looking forward to coming your way soon!

Keep enjoying!

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations, to Tech_Guy and the Missus on their 100th find. Hope you find many more. The 100th is a special cache.

Congratulations, to WoodWalker9 on his 1000th find. That is lots of caches. Wonder how many miles you traveled? I know you enjoyed everyone of them. Hope you have many more cache adventures in the future. Also Congratulations to Icecream Man on his 500th cache. You just keep on caching and you will catch ww9 before you know it. Just keep on Caching.

Congrats everyone on the big accomplishments.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Team_Pink Guest

Congratulations Captain B and the Queen

It was a fun run wasn't it? I guess I'll pick myself up out of bed and try to face a new future!

Congratulations on #100! Congratulations on #101 too!

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Congrats Tech_guy and the Missus (and your little helper) I hope you have as much fun finding the next 100.

cachecrazies Guest
    Word has it that nonnipoppy are celebrating a milestone -

a brand new granddaughter! What a fantastic cache they've found!

Congratulations - and enjoy!

My congratulations to nonnipoppy on their new grandchild. They are special, aren't they?

nonnipoppy Guest
    Thanks to you for those comments. I would like to introduce you all to Ms. Lillian Claire Choate. She was born on Thursday of last week. Poppy invited her out caching to grab some of the virtuals in Ft Worth but the Evil Mom Lady objected.

mountainborn Guest

Happy 500th

My congratulations to Jerry and Bonnie, the Cachemates, on their 500th cache find. Way to go guys and I look forward to reading all your great logs on your way to your next milestone find.