Page 59 of 182 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Another little bird told us that RKL/MBL hit the 6400 mark in Seacy.

Congratulations on that tremendous number.

I can't even imagine finding that many.

WOOHOO!!! Congrats to my friends Jerry and Bonnie, for hitting 2000!!! I have met no two people who are any more deserving of crashing through a HUGE milestone. I am glad to say that I have been around for at least a few of those. Way to go guys! How soon for another thousand?
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

6400 for rklmbl!!! I can't even fathom that! Do you guys find these in your sleep?! However y'all find them, it is great to see to see you FINDING them again!!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Way to go RKLMBL on your 6400th find. You are truly the King and Queen of Geocaching in Arkansas. Congrats and thanks for all your dedication to the sport. Ken and Sue (Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl)

Howlingmoon Guest
    I actually have two milestones. #300 and my highest find in one day ~ 44 on the 19th.

I took a caching trip to Tulsa from 130am Friday 'til 230am Monday. I set a goal for myself to find at least 89 caches during the trip, which would give me 300 total finds. I accomplished my goal just seconds before midnight on the 19th. 300 finds in just over three and half months. And #300 was quite fitting. It was in a Wal-Mart parking lot on the six year "anniversary" of my leaving (stop working at) the Springdale Wal-Mart.

I have posted a commentary of my trip over at NWAC if anyone wants to read it. I'm still working on logging all my finds. lol

Congratulations to MathSeeker for reaching 400 finds and Majii for achieving 2500 finds while caching in Conway this weekend!

Great Job Guys!

B62GTAWK Guest
    Congrats to Majii, Mathseeker, BSA 534, searcykid and anyone else who accomplished great milestones this weekend. Way to go!!!!!!!!!

scoutfrog Guest
    Not a find milestone cache , but a hide milestone. I currently have 92 hides and today I listed #'s 93-99 and I also listed #100(thou I'm still working on the text for it, I'll explain later once it's listed) which is a puzzle.

If I miss anyone I am sorry, this is a long list.

Majii congradulations on 2500 FINDS glad to see you back out caching. I was begining to think you had broken something

BSA534 hits the Big 1K. Glad that you did it at our event. That makes to milestones for Conway county events, your 100 and 1000th and just a year apart.

Paris1time broke the 400 over the dnekeew.

Searcykid was just barely able to find his 400th the Conway Co. Event, it is good he got a early start.

Mathseeker a big congradulations on 400 milestone.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

We had planned to get our 1500th find at the Conway County Event this past Saturday... loss of daylight and a flat tire stopped us just short of our goal. Had to go back out on Sunday to hit that magical number. So we changed it to a weekend milestone!!! Still trying to get them all logged, there are 62 logs to write from the two days of hunting. Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl