Page 58 of 182 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

ShadowCachers Guest
    Congratulations goes out to CacheWackers on their first milestone of 100. Glad I was there to experience it along side BSA534 during an assault on Conway.

Way to go CacheWackers! Great fun tagging along with you & Shadowcachers while you doubled your finds while caching in Conway. Good luck while serving in Italy and look forward to seeing you pick up some European caches!

ShadowCachers Guest
    Searcy M&G will be my 600. Cant wait, so excited! Unless WW9 post more caches tomorrow and I manage to snag a FTF. Cant turn down one of those.

gespurr Guest
    Congrats ShadowCachers on officially hitting #600 today!!

gespurr Guest
    (I'm currently trying hard to convince Old_pines to stay in town one more night and then heading back down to North Little Rock tomorrow night for the mere purpose of finding and logging #100)

Congratulations to a couple of friends that completed milestones over the weekend while attending the Searcy event:

CPDenton 400

and

Shadowcachers 600

Way to go guys!

gespurr Guest
    (mission accomplished)

Congratulations GESSPUR on your great milestone of 100 finds. You have done it more quickly than I did.

It was nice meeting you and your family at the Supper at Ryans and at the Event.

Your enthusiasm for Geocaching is very refreshing and makes me want to get out and add to my total and to hide more for others enjoyment.

And congratulations to CPDENTON and SHAWDOWCACHERS on their big milestones. Someday I hope to reach 600 or maybe even 400. Not there yet.

CFD29 hit 1900 in Searcy
    Cachemates Hit the big 2K at the meet and greet in Searcy.
    Congradulations for the Huge milestones.

Keep them going to everyone else, Congradulations.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

A little told us that CacheMates hit the big 2000 major milestone this weekend in Searcy town. Congrats, guys! Way to go!