Page 56 of 182 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Wow CPDENTON!! If my math is right, that is one hundred caches in about six weeks! Way to go! That's hittin' it hard!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations CP Denton on hitting the 300 mark while hunting the Tool Time Series. Congrats to all the other super fast cachers too.
    Way to go!!

ettabrowneyes Guest

HIKKER

CONGRATULATIONS TO HIKERRON ON HIS 3000TH AND I HAD THE GREAT PRIVILEGE TO BE WITH HIM ON THIS TRIP. HE IS A GREAT GEOCACHER!!!! AND A GREAT FRIEND!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

HikerRon Guest
    geesh, i better get busy. ShadowCachers is catching up with me!
    great job guys. stop now while you still can, or you will end up like Woodwalker

Howlingmoon Guest
    Not really a normal milestone but, a big deal for me. I decided at 730am yesterday that I was going to Fort Smith to do some caching. I was on the road by 9am. I set a goal to find 30 caches. I did not find #30 'til 430am, and headed back home. I had to stop and get a little sleep, so I didn't walk back in the door of my house 'til 7am tis morn'. I was awake for about 30 hours, and traveled over 200 miles yesterday.

bluesybreeze Guest
    I finally hit 200 yesterday with the help of cfd25 who happened to drive by just at the right time. Thanks for the Two Oh Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlingmoon
    Not really a normal milestone but, a big deal for me. I decided at 730am yesterday that I was going to Fort Smith to do some caching. I was on the road by 9am. I set a goal to find 30 caches. I did not find #30 'til 430am, and headed back home. I had to stop and get a little sleep, so I didn't walk back in the door of my house 'til 7am tis morn'. I was awake for about 30 hours, and traveled over 200 miles yesterday.
    Now that's a long day! Did you find any of the caches located in Fort Chaffee?

Congratulations Blueseybreeze on your 200th find. That is a great milestone for the short time you have been geocaching.
    It took me a lot longer than 7 months for my 200th find.

And Howlingmoon, that personal best day of 30 caches is a milestone that you can be proud of. I've never done more than about 15 in one day.
    Congratulations on the accomplishment . Now get some rest.

Howlingmoon Guest
    Congrat's, Bluesy!

Unfortunately, I don' think I ever got that way, OE. I was so lost in FS. The only time I've ever gone down there was to go straight to Crazy Earl's and the mall, then home. LOL I will go back again eventually, when I have the gas money to spare, and my body recovers. I am SO sore! lol Maybe next time I'll try for 50. :P And maybe I'll get a motel room or something so I can spend more than one day there. Thank you for the congrat's.

Congratulations to QUILTINGRANNY for her 300 cache find milestone.

She wont let me rest when there is a new cache in our vicinity to find.