Page 51 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Congratulations Howlingmoon on your first finds. No matter how many finds any one of us have, we were all once right where you are now. There are a lot of great hides in the Springdale area and I'm sure it won't be long before you are racking up the big numbers. Best of luck to you and we'll be watching for those numbers to grow.

I was just thnking as I was reading this thread, that at one point at the Burns Park event, I was in a group that included Woodwalker, Hick, 4-Wheeling1, and Majii. That's nearly TEN THOUSAND FINDS between the four of them! WOW! Way to go guys!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

B62GTAWK Guest
    Way to go AR-HICK, Maji, Woodwalker, and ORR on your milestones you have all been a great encouragement for me as well as friends. In the words of WW9 WAY TO GO GUY!!!!!!!!!!

WOW YA'LL !!! I sure do have some CACHIN' UP to do!

Congratulations to all you gentlemen!

topkitty98 aka the lowly female with only 12 oh something . . .
    sounds like a challenge to me!

majii Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    sounds like a challenge to me!
    Come and get us!

Howlingmoon Guest
    Find #10 for me today was my first FTF!

B62GTAWK Guest
    Congrats Howlingmoon those FTF's are hard to come by. You keep up the good work and you will be looking at 100 very soon. Don't forget down the road to give back to the sport we all like to find but hiding is a very rewarding part of the sport as well. Reading others logs and reactions to your hide is great as well as finding a 5/5.
    Keep going
    B62

Hey y'all! Flannelman hit 500! That's 5 big ones! This is no easy feat for a guy who has been a full time student and full time employee and full time dad, since he started caching! I just wanted to say WAY TO GO!!!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

Howlingmoon Guest
    Awesome accomplishment! Congrat's!!!

To B62, Everywhere I've read says to find 100 before you do your first hide. I have a lot of ideas for containers but, no ideas for locations of where to place my caches. lol I'm sure I'll get around to doing hides eventually. For now, I'm having fun finding.

Congrats on your 500th find Will. I hope you enjoy the next 500 just as much!!