Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

900 Caches

Congratulations to my good friend Woodwalker9. 900 is a bunch of caches!

cachemates Guest
    Congratulation to IceCream Man and Woodwalker9 on their 400 & 900 caches. We were at Searcy just yesterday looking for their caches.
    It would be hard to find two nicer brothers. And I think twins at that.

cachecrazies Guest
    900 for WW9? AWESOME!!!

Geocaching is a much better place because of you! Keep enjoying! And we'll keep enjoying you!

Aw gosh - mushy stuff!

The best thing for me about geocaching as been the friends that I have made along the way. It was certainly an honor for me that the Cachemates, two very nice people who have made a great contribution to geocaching in Arkansas, choose Searcy for their 400th cache find. Congratulations guys and thank you for all the fun I've had hunting your caches.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    I think I’ve figured out it’s better to type “congrats WW9 on 800 finds” instead of “Congratulations Woodwalker9 on your 800th find. Way to go.“

Because if you spend the time to spell it all out, you are already a hundred behind. So…

900 Cgrats WW9

400 Cgrats Cmates

400 Cgrats ICman

Did I get those typed in time or am I already behind?

A big congratulations to my buddy Rhone on his 900th find. Really awesome and I can't wait to see what your number 1000 will be.

Milestone Caches!

Thanks Woodwalker9 for your kind words. I got a good start on the next 100 yesterday.

Even though I know that numbers don't really mean anything to him, I want to express my congratulations to BACKPACKNJACK on his 100th find. As we all know, BPJ has made a great contribution to Arkansas geocaching. He has certainly added to my enjoyment of the game and for that I thank him. Way to go Jack and best wishes on your next 100.

cachemates Guest
    We too would like to congratulate BPNJ on his 100th find. We also know numbers don't mean much to BACKPACKINGJACK but hope he enjoys his next 100 even more than the first. If you have ever been on one of his Mouse Hunts you know he enjoys geocaching and has added to it in Arkansas. He has taken the Mouse to some very interesting places around the state. Keep on Caching BPNJ.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Thanks. I guess it was about the numbers this time because out of the clear blue sky I decided I was going to get in 100 finds before Christmas.
    A bear destroyed one of my cache sites and the camo was stripped off of (stolen from) some of my other caches so between repairs and scouting for the mouse hunt I decided I wasn’t getting to cache enough so I decided this was going to be my present to me. I later added a new camera for Christmas also.
    Good thing I decided “Before Christmas” instead of before “New Years” because I’ve been stuck at home with wunny eyes, a feeber in my head, a toad in my nodes, and a thor twote. I'm sooooo tired of chicken soup