Page 35 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

ButterflyDiver Guest
    CONGRATS topkitty98!! 1000 FINDS is a BIG accomplishment!! It was great to see you again at the Searcy event! We hope to see you again on the trails soon!

ButterflyDiver & deepdiverdave - The cachers formerly known as krycek008

Whoop-whoop-whoop! Great job topkitty98!

LuckyoneinAR Guest
    Congratulations TopKitty!! 1000 is a most impressive number!!

WOW, Thanks, YA'LL!!

We were on the road until late last night with no internet access. I got on today to find myself with multitudes of congrats and I haven't even logged it online yet! I love it!

YUP, the big 1-0-0-0! Almost 3 years ago, I wasn't sure I could cache again, yet here I am with almost 900 more in those 3 years. Again, I say thank you thank you thank you to Arkansas cachers. Caching and cachers have been a major factor in the healing process since Mark's death. It has shown us many new areas of the state, has given us very good friends, I just can't say enough about it. And someday, rather than expressing himself with words on the forum, we will show you Jim's photographs. They are awesome. It's been therapeutic.

Team Pink . . . thank you so much by honoring us with this cache in Mark's memory. He would love it. (He would have been cackling at our sweaty selves pushing the natural camouflage of the area around!) I so appreciate it.

Folks, you never know who you touch with your caches. Plant the seeds, love your family and friends, be nice. And my no. 1 "big advice" - appreciate every little piece of the ordinary stuff that makes this life good.

I love you, Mark.
    http://markrocks916.friendpages.com

Team_Pink Guest
    Congratulations TopKitty and Geo-J! Glad we could help you burn some calories!

We would have loved to have met Mark, but since we didn't we are glad to meet his nifty parents! Hope you have lots of fun working on your next milestone!

Congradulations to master cacher WOODWALKER9 on hitting 3000 Today Great job WW9 you are finding them everywhere I can't wait until you hit the next milestone. 3K is big and so are you, A legend to Arkansas Geocaching and a great person too.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

5beavers Guest
    congrats woodwalkerfor your huge milestone!!!

Team_Pink Guest
    I stand in awe! Congratulations Mr. Woodwalker!

Congrats, Woodwalker!

Way to go, Woodwalker. He'd have surpassed that number but by the time he reached Clarksville, we had him helping us chase a herd of cows that decided to tour Harmony instead of staying where they belonged. Our congrats for the milestone and thanks for the help.

ButterflyDiver Guest
    Congratulations woodwalker!! You are a GREAT Arkansas Geocacher & a really nice guy!!