Page 32 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

My congratulations go out to that great Morrilton cacher, 4wheeling-1, on his 600th find. Man, it sure hasn't taken you long to get there. Way to go Jeff.

Way to go AR-HICK, I just knew you would wait on me though . 900 was the last step before entering the Hall of Fame, thanks for being such a great geobuddy, we'll have to go double teaming again soon, might even take the new guy, what's his name, WOODWALKER, just kidding, big ole hand shake to you too WOODWALKER on your milestone to becoming a Celebrity.
    Let's roll out the geocarpet for AR-HICK, he's armed with a Garmin and has 4 digits on his mind.

A HUGE congratulations to Searcykid who made his 100th find today. I don't know what it is about this milestone, but it is certainly one that I will always remember. Way to go Ted and I look forward to watching you reach your next 100.

5beavers Guest
    congrats to 4 wheelin on the milestone!

Thanks Woodwalker 9 and Ar hick. After attending the Clarksville and Burns Park event my wife told me "You know I really hate to say this but I think I could really get into this geo caching " She is now my biggest supporter and I owe it all to my fellow geo cachers that we met at those events and finding out that there is another side to the sport beside walking through poison ivy and swatting mosquitoes. And a big congratulations to all of the other milestone caches that are too numerous to list here. sayitagain

A HUGE congratulations to a very persistent and dedicated lady on her 300th find. Way to go LuckyoneinAR. That is simply fantastic and I admire your determination.

I signed a bunch of logsheets this weekend behind you, Congradualtions on the BIG 300 Keep up the hard work and It won't be long until you will be at the next milestone
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

LuckyoneinAR Guest
    Thanks! I sure am having a lot of fun!

Thanks Woodwalker9 for the acknowledgement and congratulations for my 100th find. Yep , thats 100 not 1000. But it took me about 6 months to rack up that many.
    Of course I was waylaid for about two months with a broken leg and my wife was sick and didn't geocache. Now I have no excuse to rack up the numbers. My wife has started geocaching with me and my leg is healed.
    See all you guys at the Searcy Meet and Greet on Sept. 29th,8-3 if I don't fall and break my leg again.

I got me a friend with a wheelchair you can borry!