Page 31 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

cachecrazies Guest
    Congratulations to flyfishingguide & ms. susan for their 250th find!

You guys have been gung ho and have made a MAJOR impact on the caching in this area! Don't know what we would have done without you - and don't wanna find out!

We're looking forward to many more hides & finds from you !

Congratulations to that great caching team NonniPoppy on going over the 4000 mark.

WOW!!! 4000 finds? That is fantastic. Congratulations nonnipoppy on this great milestone.

cachecrazies Guest
    Congratulations! 4000 is an unbelievable number! We're betting you hit 5000 before the end of the year!

FANTASTIC!! That great cacher and eager beaver, AR-HICK, went over the 900 find mark this past weekend. That is outstanding. Great job Mike.

cachecrazies Guest
    Congratulations Mike! Glad our M.H. caches could help you out - come back & get more!

Woodwalker has now found over 2800 caches, WHAT A CACHER. I enjoyed our caching adventure on Sunday and thanks for helping me hit my milestone. I just thought congradulations were in order for yours too.

Cachecrazies I see you are still putting them out and I will see you at the JAKES event to pick up some more M.H. caches.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

5beavers Guest
    congrats to woodwalker and ar-hick you guys have been really busy!!

Geocachers are really dedicated to their sport. The milestones keep coming in spite of the hot weather. That fine cacher and all around great guy, Sayitagain has now found over 500 caches. That is outstanding. Way to go Jim.

A BIG CONGRADULATIONS to Sayitagain on 500 finds, WAY TO GO.

4WHEELING-1 on his 600th find, you are moving fast, but I have a big lead on you. I may slow down for a little bit, but that won't last long.
    Congradulations you are both fine cachers and I hope you find many more.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison