Page 30 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Allow me to be the first to congratulate that legendary cache master, woodwalker9, on his 2700th cache! Seriously, you are my good friend and I appreciate all you have done for us. I'm glad you were able to make a Mark Rocks cache this milestone, since you've hidden Mark caches in the past. Thanks, Pat.

Beth & always, forever - markrocksinheavennow
    >^..^<

Team_Pink Guest
    I think "legendary" is a good fit! Steamroller might be appropriate as well!

I hope you didn't get TOO hot today. Wait, this is Woodwalker we are talkin' about. Prolly never broke a sweat!

Congrats!

I just noticed that my very good buddy, sjclimber, has gone over the 1300 find mark. Way to go Reid. That is fantastic.

Numbers

Thanks Pat. Between the extreme hiding techniques out here (Western Colorado) and the distances between caches, the numbers don't advance very fast. It's been fun though. Back to Arkansas next month.

cachemates Guest
    Congratulation to all of the milestone breakers.

The weather is hot and so is woodwalker, no he prolly did not break a sweat. He is to "cool" for that.

Some of our first caches were Deezer caches. Way to go Deezer.

Caching in the San Juan Mountain of Colorado in 72° weather with extreme hiding techniques sounds like fun caching. Way to go Reid.

Pretty much anything in the San Juan Mountains in 72 degree weather sounds good right now. As a matter of fact, pretty much anything anywhere at 72 or even 80 sounds good.

Went "back to work" today, over half of the AC units in the building are out. Maintenance said since a majority of our air is out, we'd be towards the top of the list to get fixed, so they could probably be there by September. Jes the facts, folks, your tax dollars at work.

JJED and Jacksonb came to Morrilton and got 50 in one day pushing them over 700. You guys had a great day and 700 hundred finds that is a big number too. I just wanted to be the first congradulate ya'll and thank you for finding the Morrilton caches.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Thanks Mike for pointing out this great milestone reached by jacksonb and JJED. 700 finds and it sure didn't take them long to get there. Great job guys.

Also, a HUGE congratulations to you, AR-HICK, on going over 800 finds. That's fantastic Mike. Talk about getting there in a hurry. Do you ever sleep?

Thanks to everyone who gave me a pat on the back for 500 finds and Congratulations to everyone on all these big milestones that are being reached. School starts tomorrow and I will not be babysitting all week, look out Ar-hick, I'm coming after you first.

jacksonb Guest
    Thanks for the congrats. I'm working toward 1000 finds by my second anniversary geocaching in May 2008. I'm ahead of pace right now thanks to all the great caches around Arkansas.

My previous one-day best was 39 in Searcy the day of Flannelman's event. I have been wanting to go for 50 and Morrilton was an excellent place to achieve it.