Page 29 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Unbelievable! Golfnutz has gone over the 4000 find mark. Wow! What an accomplishment. Way to go guys. That is fantastic.

cachecrazies Guest
    [b] WOW! Congratulations Everyone! Looks like a busy season for geocaching! The numbers you're putting up are fantastic!

Fantastic, that GREAT caching team from Harmony, rklmbl, reached the unbelievable number of 4300 finds Sunday while caching in NW Arkansas. WOW! Way to go guys. That is outstanding.

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    That kind and loving husband and father extraordinaire and sometimes cacher, DEEZER went over the 300 mark today. Congratulations, DEEZER.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Geezer

I had the distinct pleasure last weekend of being with that great caching team from Southwest Arkansas, the Cachemates, as they made their 1100th find. Way to go guys. That's fantastic.

cachecrazies Guest
    Way to go everybody. RKLMBL, you guys are machines. Deezer, for not having much time you are hot. Cachemates, We will never cache, oops catch you now.

Congrats to all we have missed.

Everyone's finding caches so quickly nowdays, it's very hard to keep up. However, I did want to pass along a HUGE congratulations to 4wheeling-1 on going over the 500 find mark. That is simply fantastic. It sure didn't take you long. Hope your next 500 is as much fun.

WOW!! My good buddy Hikerron just made his 2400th find. Way to go guy. That's terrific.

5beavers Guest
    congrats 4wheelin 1 on the milestone!!

500 for 4wheeling-1 A great Morrilton cacher soon to be a Legendary cacher. If you have ever cached with him you know what I mean

I would like to Congradulate Legoguys on their first 100 finds They haven't been at it very long but they are getting around. The first 100 is a lot of fun.
    Congrats to everyone else who I missed. Keep on Caching
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison