Page 28 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Thanks Woodwalker9! We had a great time caching that weekend and ended up with something like 23 finds that day. I never paid much attention to our cache numbers but I did notice we had over one hundred and felt like it was some kind of right of passage. We've already made plans to revisit the area before school starts.

I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to recognize all the geocachers that achieve milestones. Cachers like yourself (and others) are what build a great geocaching community.

cachecrazies Guest
    CONGRATULATIONS TO WOODWALKER9

We're so happy to see this wonderfull person hit 2500. Nobody is any more deserving than he is - as he is always the first person to congratulate anyone on their accomplishments and most of us agree that he is one of the nicest people we know! And we're all proud to call him a friend!

Way to go Pat - keep on enjoying!

5beavers Guest
    I knew it was getting close and it has happened, WOODWALKER9 HITS 2500!!!!!! Thats big and Congradulations on the Big 2500. I am very glad for you and thanks for all your hard work in the geocaching community. That is a great milestone for a great man.

CONGRADULATIONS WOODWALKER9 ON 2500 FINDS. I can't think of anyone else more deserving of this milestone. I wish you the best and happy hunting on your next 2500
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

LuckyoneinAR Guest
    Congratulations Woodwalker. That is a most impressive number!

CaptainB Guest
    Big Congratulation to WoodWalker9 for his 2500 find. With all the finds you have, I wonder how you have time to hide all those evil caches! I know I like to harass you about your evil cache hides, but it's just because we really do like you. You are one of the nicest people we know. Queen

Team_Pink Guest
    2500! Man, that's a lot of caches!

Keep an eye on your mirror, I'm closing the gap!

Who am I kidding? Congratulations dude!

cachemates Guest
    Congratulation to OEnavigator on your first big milestone. Hope yo have many more to come.

Way to go woodwalker9 for your 2500 find. I know you have had a ton of fun. I have had fun watching you find a few of them. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Keep on finding them caches.

I don't know how I missed this one. Two very nice people and good cachers, krycek008, has gone over the 400 find mark. Way to go guys and I hope your next 400 is as much fun.

My good buddy Rhone went over the 2300 find mark over the weekend. Congratulations Richard on this huge milestone.

Also, I had the privilege of being with Ice Cream Man Saturday as he went over 800 finds. Way to go Mike and keep on keeping on.

Yet another milestone was set by my very good friend Ar-Hick Saturday as he reached his 700th find. This guy is unbelievable. I don't know when he has time to sleep. Congratulations Mike.