Page 26 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

That great caching family, The_Griswolds , went over the 1200 find mark today Way to go guys. That is outstanding.

Team_Pink Guest
    Most excellent accomplishment Dude!

I look forward to seeing you reach your next milestone!

That fantastic caching team from Newport, pa/ma from Arkansas, has reached a great milestone. They now have over 700 finds. Congratulations and I hope your next 700 will be as much fun.

CaptainB Guest
    Yes, Congratulations to Ma/Pa from Arkansas for mile stone number 700.

CaptainB Guest
    Hooray at last! Congratulations to Tech Guy and the Missus for milestone cache # 500. It has taken you guys long enough to get here. We have been worried about you Tech Guy. Moss would be growing on your GPS, if not for letting it ride on top of your SUV so many times.

Congratulations to tech_guy and the missus on their 500th find. Way to go guys. Hope your next 500 is as much fun.

cachecrazies Guest
    CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

500 is a whole lot of caches when you have lives in the real world! We can't all be fortunate enough to have unlimited caching time! We know the effort this took and we can appreciate it!

Team_Pink Guest
    Thanks everybody. I wanted to make Batters Up #500 but it was too much pressure. Settled for a park and grab. and now the pressure is off! I'm thinking Batters Up will be a breeze now!

cachecrazies Guest
    CONGRATULATIONS 5beavers

on your 800th find! So glad you hit the elusive 800th! And glad that we got to see you this weekend and find a few caches with you!

5beavers Guest
    thanks cachecrazies! we really enjoyed spending the day caching and visiting with you guys too.A BIG congrats to my better half AR-HICK for his 600th find.