Page 25 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Yet another milestone was reached today. A great lady and cacher, Topkitty98, went over the 900 find mark. That is just fantastic. Congratulations Beth and keep on keeping on.

They just keep coming. Maumellean made his 700th find yesterday. Congratulations and I hope your next ones are as much fun as mine have been to me.

cachecrazies Guest
    Congratulations Everybody!!

With all of the milestones being racked up around here, someone would think that we had a whole bunch of active geocachers here in Arkansas!

flannelman Guest
    Congrats to all who have hit milestones. It's too hard for me to keep up.

frojiles Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9
    Two new Searcy cachers, KD5JNL and frojiles, have only been caching for a few months and have already reached 100 finds. Some of my milestones I remember and some I do not, but I believe I will always remember number 100. I don't really know why that milestone sticks out, but it does.
    Congratulations guys on a great job and I hope you have as much fun on your next hundred as I did on mine. Keep up the great work.
    thanks woodwalker for being therte for us during r first 100 and thanks for putting out ur caches for us to find u r the master cacher

Oh ye master of all cachers, I bow to your superior talents.

I received a text last night that there were two new ones in Searcy to which I replied, what's wrong with you? Why aren't you out there hunting? The Cache Master Extraordinaire replied, " I am on my way back!"

Congratulations on number 2400 in the dark of night!

You rule, woodwalker!!!!

Woodwalker9 hits 2400
    Well it's not a headline, but it is news. CONGRADULATIONS Sir on 2400. I'm sure that it will not be long before you make 2500. A master cacher and a good freind you are the best. Keep on caching.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

cachecrazies Guest
    A better cacher or more wonderful person than Woodwalker9 does not exist!

We'll only have to wait a week or so for his next milestone - WTG !

5beavers Guest
    WOW!!Way to go woodwalker

cachemates Guest
    I think the Cachecrazies just about sumed it up for my good friend Mr. Woodwalker. 2400 caches are better off because you found them. I know your REAL Good Friend Ron will be tickled when he hears about it.
    Way to go woodwalker. Keep it up.