Page 24 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

5beavers Guest
    congrats to AR-HICK for reaching 500 while caching with us.sorry for the grey hairs obtained while on that trip!!

Hey Mike, I didn't see you had made it to 500. Way to go guy. That's fantastic. You're going so fast that it's hard to keep up with you.

cachecrazies Guest
    Way to go to both 5beavers and AR-HICK. Our congrat's to both of you. You are great people and great cachers.

Keep it up guys.

Whoo hoo!! They made it. That great caching team, and great people, the Cachemates have reached their 1000th find. Congratulations guys, that is FANTASTIC.

cachecrazies Guest
    Jerry and Bonnie, YOU DID IT !!!!!!!!!!

Great to see 2 of the greatest people in caching hit the BIG one.

Now go for the next one.

Congrads on 1000 thats big! . Hope ya'll find a 1000 more, keep on caching.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Two new Searcy cachers, KD5JNL and frojiles, have only been caching for a few months and have already reached 100 finds. Some of my milestones I remember and some I do not, but I believe I will always remember number 100. I don't really know why that milestone sticks out, but it does.
    Congratulations guys on a great job and I hope you have as much fun on your next hundred as I did on mine. Keep up the great work.

KD5JNL Guest
    100 seems far from 1000, but I guess you have to start somewhere. Thanks for the kind words.

Congrads KD5JNL on your first 100! Pretty impressive 21 hides also. Keep hiding and finding and you will be at 1000 before you know it.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

cachemates Guest
    Thanks Guys. We wanted our 1000th cache to be one of the many great Arkansas caches, but we were in Indiana when it happened. Picking up Posies was the name of the cache. We found several cemetery caches while we were there.
    Congrats to the on fire Searcy cachers KD5JNL and frojiles for their big milestone cache.
    We have enjoyed the long trail to 1000. I know we will enjoy the ones to follow.