Page 21 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

jcblough Guest
    Got #100 today at lunch. Stairway to Heaven.

Congrats JC on Happy 100!!!!! That is a pretty good cache, a really nice view too. Hope you enjoy the next 100 as much.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

I don't log on here nearly as often as I should, so I'm generally way behind the times. Congratulations to Woodwalker, Topkitty, JCBlough, as well as any others that I have missed. May all your future finds bring you as much pleasure as those to date. Keep on Keepin' on.

chibongo Guest
    Hey guys...looks like several of you have hit milestones. I will just give a big group congrats to all of you. I have recently met Tech Guy and Woodwalker and a few other AR cachers and I think ya'll are great! Come see us in Memphis sometime!

WOW! It's been less than a month since I wished my good friend AR-HICK congragulations on his 100th find and now he has reached number 200. That is fantastic. CONGRATULATIONS MIKE on this great milestone find in such a short time.

The congratulations continue as a great caching team, the Cachemates, have reached a huge milestone. While caching in Northeast Arkansas this week, they went over the 900 find mark. Fantastic job guys. Way to go.

cachemates Guest
    Thanks woodwalker, we had a great time in Northeast Arkansas. We got to see a part of Arkansas we had never been to before. We went with some of the best cachers I know. rklmbl, now this couple knows how to work together like a team. They have it down to an art. They also reached their 3600 cache some where along the way. We found 95 caches.
    We were to tired to log from the Motel, so it has taken me a week to get them logged.

We got to meet and have lunch with Tech Guy and the Missus + their daughter. We enjoyed that. We found some very good caches that we would highly recommend to others. We were impressed with the quality of some of the caches we found. Lots of work went into placing them.

The first day of the trip, Bonnie got to find her cache in Searcy that you placed for her. That was a special cache for us both. Thanks for that one.

Congrats, to Topkitty for her 800th on that cache. Congratulations to jcblough for 100 finds, AR-HICK for 200 finds and rklmbl for a whopping 3600 finds. And anyone else I might have missed. Way to go.

Another great cacher has reached a HUGE milestone by finding his 2000th find. Congratulations to one of Arkansas's premier geocachers, Old River Runner, on this great accomplishment.

Team_Pink Guest
    Believe me when I say that you will never meet a nicer couple of couples than Cachemates and RKLMBL! We consider it a great pleasure to have been able to visit with folks who are as pleasant as they are good geocachers. If you ever run across these folks, you owe it to yourself to spend some time with them. Keep your eye on RKL though, he's a sly one!

Congratulations on your milestone caches!

A HUGE congratulations to the geocaching icons of in North Arkansas, the Cachecrazies, on their 900th find. What a team and I understand they are already nearing find number 1000. They are on fire. Way to go guys. That is just fantastic.