Page 20 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Team_Pink Guest
    Congratulations to Rhone on #2000! I was following you today after your logs on the previous day and reading your logs as I was logging mine. Wow! 2000! That's a lot!

A HUGE congratulations to my good buddy Rhone on his 2000th find. That's outstanding.

And to Mr. Woodwalker himself, 2000 !!!!!

Way to go, Bubba!

CaptainB Guest
    WOW, and a big Congratulations to Woodwalker on his big mark of 2000. You have been busy this weekend. If you get time, might want to show Tech Guy how you do this. We are still waiting on him to get 500.

Queen

Team_Pink Guest
    Captain B and Queen, you just keep waiting! You'll see nothing but dust and my new license plate when I fly past!

Congratulations WoodWalker! I thought I knew what you were going for when you said you were going north west!

I still remember running into you on the trail at Cherokee Village and how we were in awe of someone that could have THAT many caches! And we STILL are!

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations to all the Super Cachers. SJClimber 1000 caches, You have been busy. Rhone 2000 caches. This guy never sleeps. Woodwalker9 2000. Another Go Getter. I know you had a great time in Clarksville this weekend. Way to go.

cachecrazies Guest
    WOW!

So many of you are going so fast that we can't keep up! It's just amazing how time flies. Just yesterday the numbers were low - and now they're becoming unbelievable!

As big as this sport has become there are so many people hitting milestones that we hesitate singling anyone out! We know that we've missed many of you but it wasn't intentional!

However - a few special congratulations are in order for Rhone and Woodwalker for 2000 finds! SJClimber hit a major, major milestone with those 4 didgets! And the rest of you will hit that number in no time flat! We can't wait to see you get there!

Congratulations to all of you!

I had the pleasure to be out caching today with a very special lady as she reached a great milestone. A HUGE congratulations to topkitty98 on her 800th find. A super job by a very determined and dedicated lady. Way to go Beth.

Thanks, ww. I just wanna point out that I chose to hit this one at Bonnie's Triumph - a very special cache of woodwalker's dedicated to Bonnie of cachemates. YOU GO, GIRL!

>^00^<

cachecrazies Guest
    Way to go Beth. You have been busy.
    Can't think of a better way to celebrate such a milestone than to dedicate
    it to Bonnie!