Page 2 of 182 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

cachecrazies Guest

WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS NONNIPOPPY ON 2000 CACHES!

What an accomplishment - you are some dedicated geocachers!

Glad you hit that mark here in Mountain Home on the original Gorilla Stash! Enjoyed having you and golfnutz here

My congratulations to nonnipoppy on 2000 finds. WOW!!! That is truly amazing. Quite a goal for the rest of us. It was great to see you again and I am so glad to finally meet Golf(Mike of Golfnutz).

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    2,000 finds???
    2,000 finds in one life time?

Good grief Poppy, but I can see what you were talking about now.
    I load 500 new caches into my GPS and I only reach as far as North Little Rock.
    You load 500 new caches into your GPS and you reach as far as Albuquerque.

Way to go and what a perfect cache to mark as #2K. Maybe we can celebrate your 5,000th and my 100th at about the same time.

twooldcrows Guest
    Congratulation on your over 2000 find. Great milestone. Enjoyed and had lots of fun caching together with Golfnutz @ JAKE’S Event and thank you for your Help @ the Event.

2000 finds is OK, but what's really impressive is the more than 70 Caches HIDES they have!!!

Way to go Nonnipoppy and Golfnutz!
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Congrats Poppy I can not believe you got there before Golf did. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

nonnipoppy Guest
    Thanks to all of you for your kind words.

Nonni deserves a lot of credit for abiding the habit/obsession.

Golf deserves some credit for the competition between us. That keeps me watching and caching.

But the real credit belongs to all you cachers that have or will have placed caches in Arkansas. Cache find numbers are easier to obtain with more caches in the area.

Not all that long ago there were less than 300 caches in the state, now there is over 500 that we haven't found and the number keeps growing. Just keep placing them and they will come.

cachecrazies Guest

Woodwalker9

Big Congratulations to Woodwalker9 - 800 finds!!!

Great milestone for a great cacher!! You do get around, don't you! Keep going , you Energizer Bunny!

We'll be posting congratulations for 1000 for you before long!

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Well personally I think you should have more finds then I do just to be allowed to post congrats to these people or to be on this same page but since I snuck in here before you changed the rules….Congrats Mr. Walker, it couldn’t have happened to a better person and I’m looking forward to seeing what is your choice for find number *1,000*.
    I thought Poppy’s 2,000th was a perfect choice but now I’m wondering what will be his choice for 3K.
    Sorry I haven’t noticed others choices, topkitty, cachcrazies, twooldcrows, stickerdude, mountainborn, etc. for those milestone caches but now that my numbers are soaring [] I’m starting to think about it.

Congrats WW9
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!