Page 19 of 182 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

CaptainB Guest
    Thank you guys, it sure was a fast run through Western Arkansas this weekend. Captain B and I thought we had died and gone to Geo Caching Heaven. Tech Guy, don't be to sure about that 1000 find. Besides, we know where that cheerleader doll lives. Queen

CaptainB Guest
    We want to congratulation Jacksonb on 400th find. You guys are moving up fast on those mile stone caches. I hope we don't have to wait on Tech Guy and the Missus to long for that 500th mark.

jacksonb Guest
    Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It has been a pleasure meeting several of you at a couple of events and running into a few of you out on the trails. Geocaching is awesome!

5beavers Guest
    congrats to ar-hick on the 100th find. i guess i would have lost that bet.

Ar-hick hit 100? Wow! That sure didn't take long. I hope your next 100 is as much fun as mine was to me. Congratulations on this great milestone.

flannelman Guest
    Congrats to SJClimber on recently going over 1000!! Way to go!!

Thanks 5beavers, WW9
    I had help on the first 100 4wheeling-1 and my new garmin 60CSx with streets and roads. it sure does cut down on all the circles I used drive in. But you always know where you are with a gps, even if you don't where you are going or how to get there. I hope that work will let me get the 100 as quick.
    AR-HICK
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Way to go sjclimber. Your have really been knocking them out lately. 1000 finds is fantastic. Hope your next 1000 is as much fun.

Thanks Will and Pat. I'm just trying to catch Rhone. Oh, if he is caching with me that will never work. We've had a good time this spring with all those nice caches you all are placing. Thanks again.

Congratulations to SJClimber for find number 1000 on our trip to the woods last weekend. We would have found more if we hadn't done a couple of them the hard way. Hopefully the next 1000 will be as much fun as the first!