Page 18 of 182 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

cachemates Guest
    The Winding Stairs Expedition this weekend resulted in three reaching another milestone. Rhone 1900, SJClimber 900, and rklmbl 3300. Congratulations to ORR and woodwalker9 as well. That is lots of caches and memories. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

CaptainB Guest
    Congratulations to ORR for 1900 finds and to Woodwalker for find # 1800. Also congratulations to all the others on you milestone cache finds.

cachecrazies Guest
    Congratulations everyone! Those are some pretty impressive numbers!

We know that you've all had a lot of fun and great experiences along the way!

Wow! It's getting more difficult to keep with all the milestones being reached. I just realized that mbell72901 got his 800th find over the weekend. Way to go Mike. A great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9
    Wow! It's getting more difficult to keep with all the milestones being reached. I just realized that mbell72901 got his 800th find over the weekend. Way to go Mike. A great job.
    Thanks WW9, I think most were your hides that I grabbed while in Newport area for the weekend. I hope to come back and grab more sometime.

kittzle Guest
    I finally got to hit #100 today after way too many months of not caching! With arkansas stickerdude's excellent guidance/driving of course

A very HUGE congratulatins to Captain B and Queen. While out caching this weekend in west Arkansas, they found their 500th cache. Way to go guys. A fantastic job.

Team_Pink Guest
    Dark clouds. Death and destruction. Sickness and plagues. End of the world as we know it. Evil upon us.

Now that that is out of the way, Congratulations you two. Too bad you'll be hearing the cheerleading doll at 1000!

Team_Pink Guest

400 milestone

Congratulations jacksonb on #400. Talk about meteoric rise!

Thanks tech_guy for pointing out a milestone that I missed. 400 finds for jacksonb? That's fantastic. Sure didn't take him long. Congratulations and I hope the next 400 is as much fun as mine were to me.