Page 15 of 182 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

5beavers Guest
    Congradulations ORR! 1800 thats big! And you still put out some quality caches that we have found, Thanks for those too.
    The 5BEAVERS.

I noticed that woodwalker9 now has find #1700. He is always one to congratulate others, so I wanted to give a BIG congrats to woodwalker9 for find #1700!

paris1time

cachecrazies Guest
    Sorry we missed so many of the milestones lately - but congratulations to all of you! Isn't it strange that the more we cache the more we want to cache???

Team_Pink Guest
    Congratulations Woodwalker! You are da man!

jacksonb Guest
    Congratulations to my sister-in-law, JJED, for logging her 300th find over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Team_Pink Guest
    Congrats JJED! You are da WOman!

For me, there are several milestone caches that stand out and my 100th find is one of these. A lot of the others I can't remember, but I believe I will always remember that one. Congratulations to paris1time on this very memorable find. I hope the next 100 is as much fun to you as mine was to me. Way to go.

CaptainB Guest
    Congratulations to WoodWalker9 and all the others on reaching a milestone cache. It just does a heart good to reach a milestone, regardless of the number.

Congrats on all the new Milestones.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Thank you to WW9 and 5beavers for your congratulations to me and your kind words! And congratulations to you, WW9, on number 1700! Sorry I've been delayed in replying, but I've been unable to get onto the website since before Thanksgiving. Tonight, I finally was able to connect! Thanks to Long Dogs for his hard work and determination to fix the problem, whatever it was! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen