Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

A HUGE congratulations to the Cachecrazies on their 700th find. You guys have been on fire lately. I also notice that one of your finds was Mingo(GC30), one of the original caches. That is fantastic especially since another of the original caches is in your hometown of Mt. Home(Gorilla Stash GC1B). Great job guys. Way to go.

cachecrazies Guest
    Thanks so much Woodwalker! You have an eagle eye! And before I go any further - Congratulations to Everyone on their accomplishments! I won't go into each one individually but every milestone is a MAJOR milestone! May you enjoy each and every one of them as much as Bob and I have done! Geocaching has definately brought a new dimension to our lives and I hope it does to yours! Great caches to find, breath-taking views to be seen and once in a lifetime friends to be found! What more could anyone ask for?

We absolutely loved our "vacation". We HAD to go to Denver for our daughter's pinning as an R.N. (proud mommy that I am I just had to include that!) so that served as a vehicle for a 7 state, 2400 mile, 85 caches trip that was fantastic! We saw extinct volcanos, we saw historical sites, we saw amazing things that make you ask "How does it do that?", we saw places in Denver (where we lived for most of our lives) that we hadn't known existed in BC days (before caching). One was even in our old neighborhood! We even took Grandma (80) and a young nephew out for their first caching experiencees.

Knowing that our time was limited we concentrated on easy finds and virtuals. We love virtuals because they almost always teach you something that you didn't know! Mingo was first and foremost on our list! We've wanted to do it since we started caching and now we had the opportunity! Ironic since the Gorilla Stash was our very first cache! We would have liked for Mingo to be a milestone for us but that was not to be. The one we chose for our 700th lay ahead of us in Oklahoma City and we bypassed lots of caches to make this work out right. The best find for us was the OKC Memorial site. It was so awesome that we spent the night in Oklahoma City as we stayed there much longer than we thought we would. If anyone ever can - this is definately a MUST DO! Of course, we're "mushy" people but this one can tear anyone's heart out!

To diverge into the GeoWoodstock post - I don't know how they did it! We hit 85 caches in 2 weeks and we're exhausted!!!! They're gonna need some TLC when they get home!

This a belated congratulations to The Griswolds on their 1000th find! And you chose a good one for 1000! "The Gauntlet"!!! Hope your next 1000 are just as fun! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Also, a belated congratulations to Ozark Mountain Ghost and Little Boo on their 1000th find! Hope your next 1000 are just as fun! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

ORR, thanks for the heads up on The Griswolds and Ozark Mountain Ghost and Little Boo on their 1000th find. I overlooked both of those great milestones and I certainly want to express my congratulations. Way to go guys.

cachecrazies Guest
    WOW!! Congratulations to all of you!! 1000 - what a fantastic number!

It'll take us years to get there!

Thanks for your kind words and congratulations to everyone else also. We has a ball with #1000.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

CaptainB Guest
    Congratulations to Arkansas Angler for his 100th find. What a wonderful find, Mission Improbable by Tech Guy and the Missus. This cache is well worth the hunt and different from any cache we have ever done.

Congrats everyone on the accomplishments.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

arkansas_angler Guest
    Thanks Captian B for the congrats. Mission Improbable is one of my favorite caches. tech_guy and the missus put a lot of work into this one and it really paid off. Anyone in the Walnut Ridge/Jonesboro area should really take the time and check this one out!

Aaron_Alane2004 (arkansas angler)