Page 22 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

cachecrazies Guest
    Thank you so much, ww9!

But even LARGER CONGRATULATIONS are in order for RGS (& Charlotte). The event was their 3000th find! We have much admiration for you two! Keep on enjoying!

Congratulations to Calicomo and The Amazing Kid Who for going over the 400 mark while attending the Clarksville event. Way to go guys. Thats fantastic.

Also, congratulations to any others who may have reached milestone finds in Clarksville this past week. Clarksville is without a doubt the caching mecca of Arkansas.

cajunbat Guest
    I out of everyone have to congratulate Flannelman on his 200th find... I briefly caught up with him at about 160 or so and he has now left me in the dust.... so congrats to Flannelman!!!

flannelman Guest
    Congrats to all who have recently hit milestones!!! I had a great time getting to 200 and look forward to the next howevermany I find.

Don't worry Cajunbat, I'll hide some more for you to find soon!!

CacheCrazies 1000 thats big. Keep on caching and hope the next milestone is as much fun as the first 1000. Ya'll are great and I'm glad you'll are having fun. Sorry I missed ya'll I had to work and showed up late. KOC (keep on caching)
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

WOW!! The Cachecrazies hit 900 finds at the Clarksville event and just a week later, they made the Burns Park event number 1000. That is unbelievable. Congratulations to this fantastic geocaching team.

A BIG welcome to our newest member, TTSlim, and congratulations on you 100th find. Hope the next 100 is as much fun to you as mine was to me. Welcome aboard.

cachemates Guest
    Congratulation to everyone on the milestones that has been reached. Cachecrazies is really on a roll. Two big ones in a week. Good Job to all.

Team_Pink Guest
    Congratulations to chibongo on #2000! For those of you who are not familiar with that name, she is a most excellent person that caches in Tenn. and is a founding member of GOWT (Geocachers of West Tennessee). She reached her milestone at the same time that ProntoPup reached his #1000.

Congratulations guys!

I want to add my congratulations to chibongo for her 2000th find and to ProntoPup on his 1000th. I had the pleasure of meeting both of these great cachers at the parks event in Jonesboro and again at a CITO event in Bartlett, Tn. A great accomplishment guys. Way to go.