Page 1 of 182 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

cachecrazies Guest

Milestone Caches!

Congratulations StickerDude! You hit the big 500!

We knew it wouldn't take you long - bet you're already on your way to 1000! Looking forward to seeing you at JAKE's so we can celebrate it!

We're posting this to a new thread thinking maybe one thread could cover all caches that were a milestone to one of the members. Maybe not only in the numbers - but a special find for some reason or other.

Thanks CacheCrazies
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

StickerDude, please add my congratulations for your 500th find. Quite a milestone.

Mountainborn, congratulations on your 100th find. Of all my milestone caches, I remember my 100th the best. Where and how it was hidden, the container, almost the time of day I found it. There is just something about number 100 that makes it a special find. I look forward to seeing you reach your next milestone cache. Happy caching.

Congrats mountainborn anytime your up this way call me I would injoy joining you on a cache trip. My number is on my Avatar.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

cachecrazies Guest
    High 5, mountainborn!

Seems like it takes forever to get that first 100! But finally, you get it! Then it seems like they just keep rolling in! Guess we really get in the mode then! Or something!

At least it was that way with us! Didn't think we'd EVER get 100 - now the rest seem to have come really fast! Of course, back in the good old days (tongue in cheek) we didn't have nearly as many caches to find so really had to look for them! And go uphill both ways in the snow to get them!

We're sure we'll see your cache count go up and up - next thing you know we'll be having to post again!

May you have many more terrific experiences while you're caching!

Bob and Linda

Another huge milestone cache find. Yesterday, while caching in the Little Rock area, Topkitty made her 400th find. Quite an accomplishment. Way to go my friend. I'm very proud of you for your persistence and determination.

cachecrazies Guest
    Congratulations topkitty on your 400th! WTG Girl! Keep adding them up!

Also - Congratulations to twooldcrows - who hit their 600th! You guys have been busy!

Looks like the numbers just keep building up all around! Guess us geocachers just never give up!

Thanks cachecrazies for tell us about twooldcrows hitting 600. I missed that one.

Congratulations to twooldcrows on their 600th find. Wow! That really is a milestone. Way to go guys. Can't wait to meet you at the Jakes event Saturday.

twooldcrows Guest
    Thank you, you guys and looking forward meeting many cachers from this area and cachers surrounding area, this is a beautiful country @ the 2nd Annual JAKE’S Event “GCQ0DQ” sound like lot of fun and excitement and good place to get away for the weekend.

Good place to mention and Congratulations to Demonicangel for their over 500 find, lots of excitement and adventure.